My 420 harvest. Anybody else plan one?

I shake the larfy small stuff (that I don’t count in final wieght) to dry ice hash. Only keep the blond stuff. Im going to make butter and tincture out of it that way I won’t have the chlorophyll in it.
I do some lollipoping but keep enough to shake. With the grandaddy bruce i got 14 grams of pure blond and 8 grams of dirty blond. She smoked it though and I shared with friends that say they only do dabs . Untill I talked them into hitting this then they wanted more.

2 Likes

Yep, 4/20 is going to be the last dance for this Mary Jane, she’s put on her party dress. :notes: :grin:

8 Likes

You jumping in between 8 and 9.

3 Likes

Actually my ladies are going to have to wait until about 5:30 for me to get outta work

2 Likes

@HMGRWN with that dry rack no humidity control no hygrometers. Just good old fashioned feel. If it seem like it won’t make it past the fourth day. I put it in big containers very loosely with lid off or half or a quarter of the way off. That slows it down. (5 gallon bucket 2 gallon jar whatever) Then I let it finish the ten days in there. Then jar and cure till it feels smokable. Average two weeks. Sometimes not. When it can be rolled and smoke whithout sucking your lungs out it is right. No matter what a gage says. 62% is a good starting point I guess. But go by what you like and then hold it there. I will say keeping it cool is a must. For me that means nothing over 68 prefer 60 to 65 though. My humidity in my garage sometimes is in the high 20s low 30s and it still does fine. It would be nice to bring that up though.
I’m just rambling you probably know all of this. Time to sleep work 3rd shift and I’m 900 years old. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

These make great cure jars.
Member’s Mark Original Fried Pork Rinds (16 Ounce) - SET OF 2 Amazon.com

2 Likes

Awwww as he snaps his finger.

1 Like

Didn’t make it to bed. Have to take wife out to eat. Oh well. Just looked at your profile in reality we are close in age. I don’t say this often I’m 63. Normally i say 900. If anybody says anything I say.
“Whats it to ya Wana fight about it.”
Something i heard in a movie. Makes most laugh. @HMGRWN

I’m definitely interested in this strain. What seed bank to you recommend? I’ve only ever bought from here and NASC.

1 Like

Not sure I’m allowed to say. I will if ok’ed.
@dbrn32
@PurpNGold74

3 Likes

Got a purple kush drying. A gorilla glue going to be cut and hung up today. And 3 purple kush auto clones that have a week maybe left. They turned out pretty good. And more in veg. Autos and photos. And more clones of those in veg. Lefty and I got work. Have a lit 420 people. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Fiz might harvest on 420. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

She is still a baby. Seeds got a bath 12/31. Flip 3/9. Photo from 4/14 day 36 on 12/12

6 Likes

I don’t mind if you want to mention where your seeds came from. Just appreciate everyone being respectful of those who fund the forum.

8 Likes

@Twelve1 is right about that. My LSD auto “Claudette Goldburn” will be 79 days above ground, and 54 days in flower on that day - which is my 63rd birthday. Her seed sister Lucy was harvested at 77 days, so we’re in the window.

I may miss the 4/20 date if I feel she isn’t quite there yet, but I’m thinking she’s going to be ready.

Here’s my pretty little girl.

7 Likes

Turns out I have other obligations for between 8 and 9. Need to take Mom (91 years young) grocery shopping. Guess I will be chopping with @CurrDogg420 later that day.

3 Likes

I just realized that she too, is properly named - she sure is gold at the moment!

I also have a “Slowpoke” Gorilla Glue auto which didn’t flower until she was 44 days old. I was convinced she was an accidental photo and was getting ready to go 12/12 on her until she realized I must mean business. She’s in day 4 of flower.

2 Likes

Mine will be right about 90 days above ground and 58 to 60 days flower.

The LSD autos are really fast. My first one showed first pistils at 16 days, at least this one waited a bit longer - 25 days. But this one was under much better lights this grow - until today, when I had to move the Gorilla Glue to her place in the “big tent”. I figured since Claudette is nearly done, a few days of less intensity won’t harm her any, and the other is stretching so she needs the help.

1 Like

Some folks scale back on the lighting a bit at the end of flower, and I think it’s supposed to help prevent foxtailing, if I have that correct.

Claudette looks like a purple monster with her arms outstretched, love it! She’s gorgeous, as well as your others! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you - I’m so pleased I got pretty plants, especially the LSD since they’re little. But I think she’s going to give more than Lucy did, and might double it - and I’m afraid I’ll jinx myself. :ghost:

2 Likes