My 1st Grow - Berry Bomb Auto & White Widow Auto

Yup. Gone get back to numbers crunching in the morning. Thanks fellas

1 Like

@Aolelon @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

As far as I understand it is you don’t want to run parellel do to current run off that when one cob get more power then the rest and if o e goes it changes the amps in other 3 say you have a 4 cob set up so if one goes you go from say 1.35 amps the a 2.1 amp per cob but then the end one on parrellel will be getting more of 2.4 and that is where most cobs cap out at amp if I am understanding it correctly so then the 3rd one goes and boom you are at 2.8 amps and now your cobs will start on fire or explode so do I have that right I’m thinking about giveing led another go but trying to get a shopping list for a 4x4x8 tent with 4 plants so I’m thinking a cob per plant let me know if im wrong on size and amps or even is I miss understood the safest way to run them is in series

1 Like

Thanks man. Think ima go the in parallel route. With a 150 and 14 strips. 12 x 16 plate

So my biggest questing is will I get same light str from the 700ma with 4 cobs as I would with 4 cobs on a 1400ma series and cobs will be 36v I’ve red that they are the best as of right now if you are building on a budget

1 Like

I love that cob qb build @dbrn32 made. Not super practical but cool af. Im not the most knowledgeable so what for the vets

1 Like

No, you won’t get the same amount of light. Because im almost 100% sure that none of the 36v cobs are top dog right now, which specific cob are you talking about? If I have that I can probably tell you what the difference in light levels would be at each current.

You won’t be happy with the results of a 4 cob 200 watt build in a 4x4, and definitely not 4 36v cobs at 700ma.

My bad @Redeyedranger probably was smoking that night. On another note learnd how to invite today :joy: (smoking again obvs)

N need to pic update. Its green getting the mainline not beige. I lst’d her too. They were bagseed so no idea if ill get a male or not. 10~ seeds popped out less then a gram out a half oz. i was shocked and past excited

1 Like

Yeah man I was scramblin trying to find it to save some embarrassment lol! Couldn’t remember which one was yours :joy:

The invite was cool had you do it?

I’m with ya there :laughing:

Click topic controls under the convo. By the reply button. Suprised no badge :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I only read the first post but if you’re trying to mainline an auto I don’t think it’ll work out due to the long veg time required.

Nah. The others came from bagseed. The two in big blues are autos

1 Like

Cool. Haven’t got there yet. I was hoping to catch you in time lol!

@dbrn32 back over here if you dont mind. Less clutter on anothers and more easy answers to find for me. So i was thinking 3.60~ a strip at least 14. I dont have a set price but wanted under 150-175. 70 on strips was valuable to me. U said anglers. So im gonna go peak for them. How do i mount on reflectors tho? 2-3 at a time?

Thanks for the heads up tho. I found out. Keep reading :joy::joy:

1 Like

I guess depends on what the size of your space is. You could cut them to 1’ or so long and put 1 strip per piece. Or do 2 strips on the 2’. Or 3-4 on the 4’. Or you can go with a longer strip and buy half as many. Lots of ways to do it.

All caught up :+1: minus the lighting. Don’t speak French. I’ll tag yall when the time comes :wink:
Girls are pretty. LST is cool. Your bend went way better than mine lol! Looks like I just grew it sideways :roll_eyes:
I’d try to refrain from moving them all the time though. Accidents happen, especially high :confounded:
On the question about soil additives bone and blood meal are good for calcium and nitrogen. Iron. Green sand…

1 Like

Here are some others. Hope this helps :v:
Bone meal and rock phosphate are high in phosphorus, and they typically don’t include nitrogen or potassium. Meanwhile, kelp, granite meal, greensand and wood ashes are excellent sources of potassium. Some of these organic ingredients also contain trace elements such as iron and magnesium that are beneficial to plants.
What Can You Use to Promote Root Growth? | Home Guides
Keep in mind though some or most of these will change your pH so you’ll have to read up on which ones are acidic and which are alkaline :wink:

2 Likes

I had bone meal castings and a few other things mixed into some kinda soil. I shoulda wrote it down. But first grow. Spur if the moment. N i KNEW next grow will kick ass. I just had to plant tho. No serious lights or jack. Mist of trying to buy a house and do other things. Horrid timing. But im GETTING this light built. And accidents happen but i handle them myself. Whenever i upplant the four im going to need another plan… maybe 2 weeks :man_shrugging:t5: (Hopefully)

2 Likes