Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Just happened to be one I like quite a bit

2 Likes

i know i know i know. wait what was it? dang it i hear this song in my head

Keep singing it in your headā€¦itā€™ll come to ya. Hint: same band

i am a fool to do your dirty work :rofl: i dont know the name

1 Like

You just typed itā€¦just need to narrow it down a bit. Two wordsšŸ¤£

2 Likes

i know its dirty work now. i get the remedial version of this game tonight lol i love this song i was hoping he would do reeling in the years

2 Likes

Outta likes, but good job. You got it!

3 Likes

GOOD JOB T!!! T IS OUR WINNER!!! A lot of people donā€™t even realize that is a Steely Dan song. Shortly after Donald Fagan took over on lead vocals. I love Steely Dan. Thereā€™s just such a groove to it. T, you have a great coach in AfgVet! Ha!! Oh yall are great. See I think ā€œReeling in the Yearsā€ is too easy. Great song. But too easy. Well thatā€™s it for today, I am pooped. Raked up 8 bags of pine straw today, and weā€™re not even finished yet. I hate pine cones! Mom wants me to pick them all up before I mow. After a storm had come through I decided I would count how many I picked up. 452!!! Hate pine cones. Another song tomorrow folks. Whereā€™s Kaptain been? Heā€™s probably trimming all those ā€œtreesā€ he grows! Hope he is well
Back tomorrow, peaceā€¦

5 Likes

i thought i missed todays song. i really hate work.

2 Likes

patch i hope you are feeling ok.

1 Like

Hey everybody!
I am ok. Just exhausted. We have been taking the back yard which isnā€™t but 1/3 to 1/2 of an acre. So far, we have raked and bagged 12 contractor bags full of pine straw. And we are not done yet. Iā€™m about done, but its not finished yet. I am sorry I missed putting up a song today. I will have one tomorrow for sure. I dont think God intended people on high doses of narcotics to do a whole lot of exercise. Oh well. I will be back tomorrow. Be safe, healthy, and elevated. Peaceā€¦

7 Likes

stay safe and rest patch. we arent going anywhere. we just enjoy the lessons in music.

1 Like

You need a lawn sweep @patchman saves the back. It will pick up walnuts, pine needles and pine cones. I love mine. Me and my lilā€™ grandson hook it up to the golf cart and cruise around,picking up leaves. Thatā€™s the only time I have fun with fall clean up.

3 Likes

now i have to find out what a lawn sweep is, we have cedar and pine trees and my dogs have that crap stuck in their hair all the time

1 Like

i just looked it up. our rider came with a bagger. it never got used. this looks like a better idea. omg we can get all the pine cones up!

2 Likes

I have a bagger I donā€™t use too. Thatā€™s back breaking. The sweep has a lever you just pull it to dup it out. Donā€™t even have to get off my mower.

1 Like

Found the pic, the lawn sweep

2 Likes

thats the pic i looked at. we watched my husband stand in front of the burn pile putting small branches thru a wood chipper. took him all day. not really sure why he didnt just burn them. my kids are like wow pa got a wood chipper. i might be the old one but they forgot they bought it for him. now maybe they can forget they bought him a lawn sweeper.

1 Like

They are the best! My dad always used them growing up. Convinced my husband to buy one years ago and I think he used it once. Heā€™d rather mow the leaves into a pile and burn them. I still say the sweeper is the way to go

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:ā€¦