Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

We had one of those sweepers when I was little. Dont
have one now. I will check into it. Its not just the raking. We put the pine straw on all the flower beds to insulate them from the cold. Rake it all up to put it down in another place. I do have a few songs now, and will post today’s in about 5 hours, so those on the west coast have a fair shot. If I posted it now, they would have to wake up in the middle of the night to get their guess in.

3 Likes

I put all my leaves in a pile a spray them with EM1 to help them start the breakdown. I use the composted leaves in my yard. I also shred the leaves with a shredder for mulch, when I have time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: pine needles make great mulch, especially around acid loving plants. Maybe today I’ll catch the trivia song :+1: probably won’t guess it, but it’s fun to try :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Before we built on our property we cut every pine tree down. Spent too many years with horses and dogs living amongst pine and the sap. Pine sap in a horses mane is the worst!

4 Likes

before my husbands friends came in with heavy equipment. it broke my heart. nobody asked me.

they left me 2 trees

1 Like

That’s not cool at all. My husband knows he’s not allowed to cut any hardwoods, unless they dying

2 Likes

I raked up 32 bags of leaves with my wife Sunday, my back still hurts lol.

5 Likes

I have 2 small tress in my front yard and large spruces in back. Two of my neighbors have several huge oak trees. All their leaves are in my yard. I asked them to come over and get their leaves. They haven’t yet.

4 Likes

:rofl: my neighbors probably want me to do that too @retirementJOB I did do one neighbors. She gave me homemade cookies last year when I did it. This year, I got no cookies when I did it :frowning:
We have around 40 trees in the yard, cherry, oak, sugar maple, pines & redbuds, not counting my woods. They are all beautiful tree’s, I love them

Here’s one of my 7 leaf piles. That will be good soil one day :+1:

8 Likes

Hello everybody- if I am on the wrong thread excuse me. We had a trivia thread, but this looks more like a landscaping or home improvement thread, HA!! I don’t care. Talk about whatever you want. I am the one who got it started. So here it is, time for you to put down your rakes and guess the name of this song as well as who did it.
“Turned away from it all like a blind man,
Sat on a fence bu it don’t work,
Keep coming up with love,
But it’s so slashed and torn…”

5 Likes

:notes: Dom, dom, dom, do de dom dom… :notes:
:notes: Dom, dom, dom, do de dom dom… :notes:

It was from an unexpected Duo, if I remember correctly…

2 Likes

Queen under pressure

2 Likes
5 Likes

Didn’t know Bowie was in the mix. I’ve always just known it as a Queen song

1 Like

Back then all the groups were looking for the next big hit… Styx came out with Mr. Roboto, Genesis had Abacab, Kiss did “I was made for loving you”, Bowie did a duo with Freddy, and then he did another one with Mick Jagger (Dancing in the Streets…).

Those were the times when we were afraid that Disco had won… ! :man_facepalming:

Thank god, Rock lives on! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Cringiest music video EVER! And then get it stuck in my head for days…! :weary::weary::weary:

GIF image

5 Likes

So true!

2 Likes

Yes, thank god!! Lol

Ya! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smirk::rofl:
Well done @AfgVet :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

see what happens when you leave us unattended!

2 Likes

Strong desire to reenact this, outfits and all

So. Much. Swag. :nerd_face: