Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Noooooo
Please post EARLIER!! Its my only chance!!!

(Jk)

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry Gromie,
By the time I see the tags, they have usually been answered :laughing:

Maybe I will do them later in the day. I mentioned that earlier. Not everyone rises early. I wouldn’t but I have an alarm clock.

Let me ponder a different time and get back to you. Peace

4 Likes

I’m on the other side of the world brother :laughing:

1 Like

@Enlightened420-
It matters not what side of the world your on. I was just asking if there was a better time for me to list the lyrics. Everybody deserves an equal shot at it. I know its not that big of a deal. So you can chime in if you want. Ok everybody @pptrsha1, @Tenga, @CoyoteCody, @AfgVet,
@kaptain3d Here it is. This will be easy I think. I thought these lyrics still hold true today, even though they were written years ago.
“Ah, these times are so uncertain,
There’s a yearning undefined…
People filled with rage,
We all need a little tenderness,
How can love survive,
In such a graceless age…”

2 Likes

I know that one!

Heart of the Matter by Don Henley :nerd_face:

Sorry @patchman, I was too happy to know it this morning and I love this song/performer! :smile:

4 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

2 Likes

There you have it pot dudes and dudettes, KAPTAIN is our WINNER for today. The man knows his Henley! Have a good day and be kind to one another. Peace…

3 Likes

Good morning everybody!
I am not going to make a prediction on this one. Good luck everyone!
@pptrsha1, @Tenga, @CoyoteCody,
@Enlightened420, @kaptain3d,
@AfgVet here it is:
“All over the country, I’ve seen it the same
Nobody’s winning at this kind of
game,
We gotta do better, its time to begin,
You know all the answers must
come from within…”

2 Likes

Oh dammit I know this one. Singing it over and over hoping it’ll come to me

1 Like

FREE R I D E. Take it easy…

Someone else will have to guess the artist, I’m drawing a blank. Managed to put the song together in my head🤪. How do I remember some of this stuff???

1 Like

AfgVet gets half credit for the song, but does anyone know who did it? This was exactly how I thought this would play out. AfgVet, I still remember what the records look like, and if it was taped, the tape number! That’s like almost 40 years ago.

3 Likes

Crazy the stuff we file away in our heads. Lyrics is my thing for sure.

2 Likes

I had to look up the group. I would not have come up with it

Same here…! :smile:

But great one @patchman! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dont know-- Cody???
Gj on the title AV!

Omg! Look at this. My Doobie Brothers got old! (That means Im old too–dayam). Look at that long gray hair.
But wow, they sound so great!

2 Likes

Patchy I asked my husband who did Free Ride and he spit it right out- the smartypants!!
I couldnt even get the song right. When i read Afg say FreeRide I was thinking Slow Ride-take it easy!

1 Like

Edger winter, he and his brother were in a group together, they both had albinism.

1 Like