Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Kaptain I know you have heard this song before. I will wait and comment more when everybody has chimed in. I love how the blueberry just sits you back in a really comfortable recliner. Thanks for playing kaptain, I think our numbers are down. I will keep doing this as long as yall want me to. Sure do miss @pptrsha1

2 Likes

@pptrsha1 is a busy woman! She comes and goes like the wind… But I sure do miss her too! :hugs:

1 Like

Omg! I just cheated. I sooooo knew that dammit!!!
U know it my captain!
@AfgVet cmon bb!
@CoyoteCody lets go!

I had to cheat too! :nerd_face:
I know some of his work, but not that one! :smile:

Miss Universe- I suspect that Kaptain will kind of feel that way too. Hard to interpret text, but Kaptain I will cease any future whimpers about T. We good? Good. Lets see if anybody gets today’s song!

I didn’t take it as whimpers my friend, only as genuine concern for a great person. And that’s why I’m telling you that it happened before. Our dear friend get’s super busy and disappears for a few weeks and suddenly she reappears and everything is fine…
Your concern is perfectly understandable and I was only trying to reassure you.
By all means, we should continue to voice our concern for @pptrsha1 until she comes back! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Paradise by the dashboard light, meatloaf.

4 Likes

Coyote is THE WINNER TODAY!!!
If we had cool sponsors like High Times magazine, I could give Cody a really cool prize. But we aren’t. Good job there homb’re. I will have another song tomorrow. Oh, hold the fort, whats that?

3 Likes

Seeing your success with germination is prize enough!

2 Likes

Now, Who’s the winner!!! You! Gongrats on the new born! :smile:

1 Like

Not to brag, but thaz my son!!!

2 Likes

Lol, I probably wouldn’t have gotten it but I was on a meatloaf kick for a few years when I was younger.

1 Like

And I have interpreted that song into asl. No excuse I couldnt come up with it!!!
#headsmack

Lol its all good you will get them next time mom.

1 Like

That was an easy one for sure, damn work made me show up late for the game! Good job Cody

Thanks!

I was at a high ranking Army exercise and a lieutenant colonel friend of mine walked around for days singing this song, not loudly but enough that others could hear her. I finally asked her if she knew what the song was about? Lol, she had no clue! Not sure how you couldn’t know but she didn’t and was quite sure the General had heard her🤣.

1 Like

AfgVet-
If you want I can post later in the day? Let me know!

Lmao, too funny!

No, you’re good. I don’t normally get so wrapped up in working first thing in the morning. Or all day for that matter. I’m just a couple of days behind

1 Like