Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

PATCH! i was hoping to get your take on frankie lymon! it haunts me

2 Likes

Frankie was just a kid back then. I am not sure what my “take” on him is. I am out of the loop on him. Now Tom Petty is someone I am very familiar with. Great songwriter, good guitar player, good singer, and missed by me for sure. I really connected to him and the heartbreakers. One of the first albums I learned to play along with on guitar was “Damn the Torpedoes” and it was a lot of fun. The song of the day is coming in about three and a half hours from now. Perfect time for a nap, he he.

4 Likes

Hey everybody!!
I hope that all of you are having a day of elevated spirits!! I think this one will be easy. Good luck to all!!
“Well the Illinois Central,
And the Southern Central Freight,
Gotta keep on pushing mama,
You know they’re running late…”

3 Likes

i know who sings it not the name.

1 Like

he came up fast at 13 overdosed on heroin at 25. his career tanked when his voice changed. i have to admit i watched a video of a show he put on and the racial tension could be felt across the screen. it was intense. i was all high and playing a game with the looks on all those white girl faces. i got 3 she would do you’s out of the audience. the rest was pure anger.

1 Like

without love, where would we be now?

2 Likes

Thats a line in the song T-
Think about those lyrics. They are a clue as to the song’s title. You are the only one playing so far. You could get the win by default!

3 Likes

Doobie Brothers? :thinking:

4 Likes

Although Kaptain3d and @kaptain3d and another player are involved or at least they are looking.

3 Likes

Haha I wish I knew these :joy: I am horrible at this but enjoy it , then @kaptain3d posts the YouTube video and I’m like ohh I know that one :rofl:

2 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 is watching, but hasn’t said anything. But they like the post.

4 Likes

This is one of those songs that the chorus doesn’t have the name of the song. I dont think the name of the song is actually in the song. They talk about it though.

2 Likes

:thinking: you got me on this one.

1 Like

No more hints. Yall (I say yall) know the song. T and Kaptain know it for sure. They just dont know the title. Now somebody will happen along and will name it.

2 Likes

Long train running.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Wouldn’t have known it without the line that @pptrsha1 put up and @kaptain3d saying Doobie Brothers

3 Likes

see what a great team we are?

2 Likes

now i have to surprise patch with my favorite song from last night. as i sneak into the 21st century :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like