Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

mighty mighty lettin it all hang out.

2 Likes

my sister had this album. she said i looked like an ethiopian refugee trying to dance to it

3 Likes

Lol! Must have been a sight.

2 Likes

T-
I need the group that did the song too. And then you will be the winner. Yes this was an easy one. Popular song, and the lyrics I gave lead right into the song title. I know you know it T- so I will give you the chance to take the win! Shame on you sister for saying you look like an Ethiopian refugee. That makes her one too since sheā€™s your sister. I will have another song tomorrow and hopefully it will be on time. I have gotten up to do the song at 2:00PM central time in the states, but the past two days I take my meds at 2:00 and end up rolling over and going back to sleep. See yall tomorrow- harvest day. But that wonā€™t delay our song. Just a snip snip and turn her upside down and get my humidity up to 50-60%. Stay green out there (or purple, or blue, or orange, or red, etc.). Peaceā€¦

4 Likes

I am guessing T is out of pocket, so I AM JUST GOING TO GIVE T THE WIN FOR TODAY!! CONGRATS TO OUR LITTLE ā€œETHIOPIAN REFUGEEā€ AND I hope you ALL have a wonderful night!!! Peaceā€¦

3 Likes

commadores sorry

3 Likes

patch lower humidity during dry works better for me

omg. i was so jealous. i decided that only bigger woman, black woman, younger woman, and any other woman that wasnt me, must look good dancing. i was perfectly aware i couldnt dance. i forgot they used to call me bird until i heard that song in my head. :rofl: ha ha on them. i can fit thru a doorway still. :rofl: i wasnt built, i didnt please anyone, and i didnt have anything to hang out. i did say fine, time and gravity wont hurt me. update. time kicked my as@

3 Likes

Oh T-
Donā€™t be so hard on yourself. I think we all have doubts about how we look. I am slowly turning into the elephant man as my face and head deteriorate from the radiation I got. I dont know if they were telling me the truth, when I asked what this was gonna be like. They told me that the radiation I got would be similar to a person living in Southern Florida that laid out in the sun everyday of the year for 10 years with it being summertime the whole time. I might have a picture I can share without giving my identity up. We are all different, and I am glad. If we all looked the same weā€™d just be a bunch of boring look alike. So some girls developed more than you did. Big whoop. Now their breasts are down at their knees, and it ainā€™t high school no more. You are just fine the way you are. And if you EVER need me to remind you of that I will be happy to do so. I wish you peace T. And here is a picture. What you see on the right side of my face is where they went in and drilled all that bone out of my face and then did a skin graft over part of where my eye used to be. That graft goes inside my mouth at the bottom of my nose and covers another hole on my sinuses that went into my mouth. And while I am not thrilled at putting my picture up, I do it to show you that you can live with disfigurement. Of course I wear a patch when I am out in public, and tell all the children that even pirates have to shop.

Have a good day T, peaceā€¦

4 Likes

I might have to try that T. I had read where a slow dry and slow cure are supposedly better. Shooting for about 62% humidity when they are cured. I guess weā€™ll see. Have a good day. Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

Hey everybody- There is a small chance that our song of the day might be delayed. We are getting slammed by telephone scammers. We tell them that we know they are fake, and how much they suck, but they still keep calling every few minutes. They call all day, and all night. We took the phone of the hook and reported them to the FBI. Well, the FBI may be coming to our house today. I was gonna harvest today. That has been put on hold as well. If you dont hear from me after today then you know what happened- three hots and a cot for about 10 years. It is below freezing outside, and she will die. I dont think they are going to need to walk all through the house. Peaceā€¦

4 Likes

crap patch!!! be careful!

4 Likes

does that hurt you? does it annoy you that they were wrong? it doesnt look like a tan. do you even notice it anymore? i know that you have pain. you are still alive and that can be celebrated. my crap is trivial. i tell them all i am 60 yrs old. i raised 3 kids by myself and i can still wipe my own butt. my horror comes from when i walk by a mirror now my mother is looking at me. i ended up with 2 alcoholic sisters that weigh 400 lbs and never had to work a day in their lives and a brother that died from a drug overdose. i know i am lucky. i got the heck out of there before they crushed me. they dont even know, they made me a fighter. i am good. you be good to please!

3 Likes

Hey T-
I am goingvto try to answer all your questions. Does it hurt me? The graft (which to me looks like a piece of chicken has been sewed to my face) does not hurt. The pain is much deeper. It comes from scarred and damaged nerves, and bone that has died. I dont understand the question, does it annoy me that they were wrong? I am not sure who ā€œtheyā€ are. No the graft doesnā€™t look like a tan. It looks like chicken fat. I notice it everyday I look in the mirror. I am happy to be alive. I still have some quality of life. I do not plan to go anywhere, anytime soon! If all that I have been through hasnā€™t killed me, I am not sure what will. Listen, I dont mind talking about it. Its who I am in part. I just hope the way I describe it doesnā€™t sound like I am complaining about it, because that is not the case. I never want to be one of those people that complains all the time but never tries to do anything to better themselves. What you have gone through is not trivial. Life is not trivial. I am so glad you kept your sense of humor. That is so important. You gotta laugh. I need a nap. Song of the day is coming in an hour and a half. Peaceā€¦

6 Likes

I wish alot more people had your attitude towards things that come in in our lives. Heck Iā€™ve been none to through myself a pity party a time or two and looking back,for what. Oh by the way good luck with the feds :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey everybody, time for the song of the day!! This one is from the 1970ā€™s. Good luck!
ā€œLying in bed with the radio on,
Moonlight falls like rain,
Soft summer nights spent thinking
of you,
When will I see you againā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Nights are forever is the album. Song too ? Not sure of the artist ?

1 Like

Welcome to our game Pistol! I am not going to tell you how to play our game, but you might give somebody the win by giving just the name of the song or the artist/group. But the others playing would disagree, they say give them enough info to spark my memory so they can win.

3 Likes

The hint didnā€™t help me any, still no clue.

WE HAVE A HALF WINNER TODAY, BY A NEW CONTESTANT. PISTOL KNEW THE ALBUM WAS NIGHTS ARE FOREVER, WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE NAME OF THE SONG. NO ONE KNEW WHO DID IT THOUGH. THAT WOULD BE ENGLAND DAN AND JOHN FORD COLEY. I will have another song tomorrow for yall. Be safe. Be happy. Be healthy. Be lit.

5 Likes