Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

@patchman glad to see you kept out of the pokie :joy:

1 Like

ā€œFBI, you dont come in here. I am sick and contagiousā€ lol

2 Likes

They had my mom get a cell phone and then mailed it to them so they could put a tracking chip in it to see whoā€™s calling. Jeezā€¦

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Patch, I normally donā€™t listen to music like that but dated a girl that did. I was listening to Iron Maiden when I saw your post. UP THE IRONS !!! Thanks for letting me play along. I got a kick when you said that even Pirates have to shop earlier. When I worked as a plumber I would always wear a bandanna on my head. I was talking to my neighbor one day as I was coming home from work. She told me that her grandchildren asked her, " Grandma is Pete a Pirate ?" BTW I think you look like you might be part Octapus and that is freaking cool dude.

1 Like

dan seals. i had to look it up. i was thinking little river band. that was not my music

T-
Dan Seals has had a career in music. England Dan and John Ford Coley were a popular pop act in the early/mid seventies. When the pop music world changed, that act folded. Dan would later go solo as a country music performer. Have a great day!

1 Like

T-
Youā€™re gonna get a hoot out of this. I was editing that post above and rambled on so much that I exceeded the time limit to edit it! LMAO I am still racking my brain on one of your questions. ā€œWas I annoyed that they were wrong?ā€ I dont know who they are. Oh, and yes I am a good fighter. I have a lot of war stories. Have a good day T! Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

Hey everybody! Hope you are all having a great day. Time for another song. This one is easy, but I like th r song. It gets harder and harder to think of one that I havenā€™t done before. I would wish you all good luck on this one but yall probably donā€™t need it. I have stumped yall 2.5 times out of about 50.
ā€œWhoā€™s gonna pick you up when you
fall,
Whoā€™s gonna hang it up, when you
call,
Whoā€™s gonna pay attention to your
dreams,
Whoā€™s gonna plug your ears, when
you screamā€¦ā€

6 Likes

The Cars : Drive.

5 Likes

CONGRATS GOES OUT TO THE KAPTAIN3D (ā€œIā€™M YOUR KAPTAINā€¦ā€), WHO KNEW THOSE LYRICS CAME FROM THE SONG ā€œDRIVEā€ BY THE CARS!!! HEā€™S BACK! Kaptain was a regular winner when we first started this. Glad to see you back in action there Kaptain. I will have another song for you guys and gals tomorrow. Have a good evening! Peaceā€¦

6 Likes

The Cars front man Ric Ocasek does most of the singing, but this time it was bassist Benjamin Orr who sang it. In an interview, Ric said, ā€œIf it was a song that needed a good singer weā€™d get Ben to do it.ā€ I forgot to add this to the above post. Have a good one. Have a big good one. Have a really big good one. Have a really really big good one. Nap timeā€¦peaceā€¦

5 Likes

Dang it! I knew the second I read the first line! Just too late to beat you :rofl:

4 Likes

Good afternoon knowers of weed and music! Its time for the song of the day that somebody will identify today by the lyrics. Good luck to all!
ā€œIn my shoes, a walking sleep,
And my youth I pray to keep,
Heaven send Hell away,
No one sings like you anymoreā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @kaptain3d

GIF image 43

4 Likes

CONGRATS GOES OUT TO THE KAPTAIN3D AGAIN!!! THATS 2 IN A ROW. HE KNEW TODAYā€™S LYRICS CAME FROM THE SONG ā€œBLACK HOLE SUNā€ BY SOUNDGARDEN. WHERE IS THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING ROCK AND ROLL CHAMP? YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU CANT EASE UP, EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF UPSETTING ANYONE.
I will have another song for you all tomorrow. Have a great rest of your day!! Peaceā€¦

3 Likes

Oh and thanks @CalamityJane, that made me laugh for real :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I was at stupid work, I so would have got that. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes