Monster crop clones. Which training is better for rooted clones growing

Hi I want make a monster plant or more if I can.
I take clones from my flowering plants white widow, girls scout cookies, and cronic widow of ilgm seeds.
Here is the link

I make some clones from plants 2 weeks flowering and someones in third week from low branches and some from Upper .
Can anyone tell me when is best time for cut clones from mother flowering plants??

3 Likes

@Niala @bob31 @garrigan62 @kabonster

@Teddy78

Your answer:

The best time to clone cannabis plants is during the vegetative time in which the plants are ready to start flowering. Obtaining cuttings from a plant that is vegging will ensure a successful and fast rooting. It is best to take the cuttings approximately 6 to 8 inches tall near the bottom or the bottom middle from plants on their vegetative period. For fast and stronger clones, bring the cuttings in a rooting tray. Rooting them in water alone will do but the use of a rooting gel or powder will help make sure of clones that are well rooted.

Will

1 Like

Yes. It is so . Clones must be taken from veg plant for rooting very well and fast.
but I am talking about monster crop clones.

4 Likes

Here you go @Teddy78, you have the response in the link you have provide from ILGM

“Start by taking clones of a marijuana plant that is about 3 weeks (21 days) into the flowering stage. This is usually the ideal time to take the clones, but you can also take clones later on without affecting the results. Lower branches are ideal for cloning because they haven’t become stiff, and they will root faster than something like the top cola.”

~Al :v: :innocent:

6 Likes

:wink: thanks @Niala.
I just read article in ilgm site.
I like some personal advice from other experience like you did. Thanks much

1 Like

I purchased 10 Super Silver Haze seeds. These are pics of what is growing. Can someone tell me what this is? Doesn’t look like any cannabis I have ever seen.

Again I purchased these seeds from ILGM.

Sure seed you buy didnt sprouted .
And in soil there was another seed by wind by soil himself or other. It is impossible that from a Cannabis seed is germinated this one of picture.
It is a mistake. Are you a first time grower?
Because when a seedling of cannabis grow you cannot mistake on understanding it is another plant

All clones rooted.

3 Likes

What’s the best training for monster crop clones???

1 Like

I see this thread is old but I am lookin for the answer to this last question as well. I finally entered reveg

on 3 out of the 4. I scrapped the last one. Now do I prune the old away as the new grows in?

Also I took mine 6 weeks into flower. The buds that are there have continued to mature. They didn’t get bigger but they ripened and OMG I smoked the tip of one the size of my pinky nail and all I can say is OMG.

as it grows can it b cloned again? Thinking of taking one in veg and one in flower.

Thanks. @Countryboyjvd1971 @HornHead @Hogmaster @Donaldj @DoomSack

No idea, not much of a cloner

You took it at 6 weeks ? Wow in flower it will take 6-8 weeks to revert to veg I take them the first week or two in flower 4 at the latest. I’m not sure if it will do what your wanting it may die finish or it may revert to veg ? Took awfully late

1 Like

Will reveg just take it’s time doing so have one I took about same age that has been reverting for nearly 2 months lmao but finally has some more veg like growth I just wait and let them do their thing and yes you can clone them

2 Likes

But what’s the benefit of it being that far in flower dj?

Genetic storage since it takes so long to revert it can easily be grown in small pot low light low nutrients taking up less space say for instance I am bored of a strain and want to flower out it’s mother plant :wink: I could save a clone but in 2 months it’s full sized plant again assume I don’t want to grow the strain again for 6 months turtle paced growth works for me and the monster cropped plant can provide me a dozen clones at once. I did this with my White widow which I have been growing nearly a year to gain space for Blackberry Kush and Strawberry Kush

4 Likes