Monk's third: three LSD and three banana kush

Sorry @monkman no harm meant brother conversation just got out of hand people start throwing topics in on one thread and it just gets out of hand I totally understand won’t happen again sorry dude I’ll try to be more adamant towards getting people to ask questions on other people’s journals instead of a random when they see a person active on peace bro won’t happen again you know I love ya

1 Like

Same here.

I meant no harm.

I was tagged in and asked some questions so I assumed they were relevant to the conversation.

1 Like

I am sorry and will stay away

1 Like

on my first journal i had a huge number of postings, on my second i had quite a few less. you don’t have to stay away from my journals, but try to keep posts to what is going on. i like both you and fano and was not mad, please understand @TDubWilly @fano_man

2 Likes

@monkman.

I’ll take a look and see what I can do. It’s a tag thing I believe But hey, i’m going to be growing the Banana Kush. Is there anything that you could tell me about that strain ? Before I do something to this thread ?

1 Like

hey bud, i always search for growing tips for each of the plants i grow. the only thing on the banana kush and LSD is to watch for powdery mildew on both due to the thick buds. i have already started a new journal for this grow under the heading “Monk’s new third” which you are welcome to follow if you want. @garrigan62

That looked like a big fat kola plant any bananas kush I seen I’d like to smoke it have any of yall burned any BK flowers?

1 Like

no @fano_man, they are not even in soil yet. i will start the bk in a month, started3 LSD 4 days ago, planted them yesterday and they haven’t come up yet. i will tag you into my new journal for 3rd grow. but i am not sure how it’s going to work. i broke my kneecap today riding my bike in the rain.

1 Like

Oh crap monk hope all goes well and your knee heels quickly.

1 Like

Ouch Monk, hope it is not that bad and you are getting better. Sorry to hear about your knee, hope you can still ride your bike .

1 Like

Jeez, that’s sucks.

1 Like

i suspect i won’t get to ride my bike for at least a month, but more likely two

Ouch…I hope you heal up fine. I’ve gone down 3 times on a motorcycle but was lucky that I’ve never broke a single bone in my body. Even when I went down at 45 mph in the rain.

1 Like

@MrPeat. You were very lucky. I got hit head on, while coming home from work on my motorcycle several years ago. Got back on the bike and drove it home, probably not a good idea.

1 Like

You can get that kinda poundage off 4 plants if you do it right! Seen it done just up the road. Course we arent seeing the whole show in this photo.

1 Like

And my comment is a tad late lol! But for what its worth, if you have the light and time and you grow regular or clones, and your ceiling is high enough… not askin much I know… you can grow plant just as big as outdoors. However, ventilation and air circulation is a big deal with huge indoor plants.

:flushed: wow nice looking :evergreen_tree:

1 Like