Monk's first try

Been following along and I remember someone on this sight saying something like, “ you can make growing cannabis as difficult or relaxing as you choose “. “ Relax my brother, they’re weeds” - keep up the good work!

:sunglasses:
Peace

3 Likes

lol i’m so drunk! well, it’s just the way it’s going, the 630 i wanted, i got today, can’t use it, it’s a 240v and i only got a 120v access LOL as it should be. will get a 315 tomorrow and will continue on LOL. will get the 630 for flower, this just about confirms that i will get good bud this time and i will get crap next time when i have all the stuff going on LOL oh well lol

1 Like

Bummer man. Time to just build some haha

1 Like

just go with the flow LOL, this will all work out. like i said, i try real hard everything (as far as timing) works against me and it will all work out LOL just hoping :grin:

2 Likes

Good thing with this hobby; you have lots of time, lol

1 Like

Positive vibes :v::bear:

i rode a bicycle home after drinking a half a bottle of teq tonight, after xmas eve i should know better. LOL been a while but made it home i gotta be smarter than this but it’s a lotta fun LOL.

just cruisin’ on :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha that sounds like a good time. Be better with a friend to ride back with tho :wink:

1 Like

kk night time check for 5th day. 45% humid 74 temp. close to needing watering of all pellets but am drunk enough to know to leave them to hell alone… lol. tomorrow i will “hopefully” get the 315 installed (got the “o” rings installed) and will get better light on the seedlings. they looked weird tonight, but i think it is me and not them LOL .

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry didnt see that you posted where you were from. All us lower michigan people should meet up in april for the hash bash in ann arbor. This should be a pretty sweet year since the legalization of cannabis :slight_smile: Wonder if they will still give out simple possesion 25 Dollar tickets (if the price went up just shows how long its been since i was at the hash bash)

2 Likes

that would be fun @Rayofsunshine. i’ve been once about 25 yrs ago lol.

6th day out of soil
68% humid 77 degrees temp
all girls have second set of leaves showing except homer, he is a day or two behind but has gained height and is equal to the others. they are all about 2 and a half to 3 and a half inches tall.

3 Likes

lol i forgot to document the shenanigans from yesterday. i rode my bike 5 miles into town at 21deg.f and have lunch. i need a bigger dome and was going to see what they had. while i was there the ballasts came in, but no camera yet. so i called my elec buddy and he came to get me to go install light. the guy at treehouse first packed up the 315, and told me after that i had 150 still left on account. i new this wasnt right because i’m going to be owing them around 150 until next check. we got that straightened out and took the 630 they had hanging for display. got to my house rings attached to ceiling light mounted bulb installed, i went to plug it in and it had a 240 volt male plug LOL it is a 240 only fixture and i will take it back today and have them order the 630 so i have it in couple months when flower starts. oh well will work out in the end and nothing hurt that can’t be adjusted for.

i just went to check on my girls and i noticed a little white thing sticking out about half way down one of the pellets, the root looks about an eighth of an inch out of the pellet. time to repot to solo cups or wait a bit, they have just got their second leaves starting.

Wow @monkman… Some bad breaks
On my 315W CMH the ballast will run 120 or 240. It comes with a 120 cord and a 240 adapter, so maybe you don’t need a different ballast just a 120 power cord.
Just thought it might speed things up for you. Hang in there. And then again I could be totally wrong :sunglasses:

1 Like

my master elec buddy helped me and he said that some come with a switch or some have jumper. this sunsystem 630 had neither. this will work out fine. just wish that i would have not told him to change from 315 yesterday lol . the way the timing is working out i will just get the 630 later, don’t really need it now as only was goiing to use one bulb for veg. @CJ8380 i just got to hope they can get one in within a couple months.

1 Like

Guessing that’s the taproot. Others that are more knowledgeable could have better insight. I would transplant sooner rather than later. Not advisable to have the root exposed to air. My2Cents.

:v:

1 Like

wooo hooo, got my 315 up and running, new dome on seedlings and am contemplating repotting the girls. i have the lamp at the farthest away it can get. boy is that light bright!

3 Likes

one of the pellets had a root showing, so i repotted all five. they are now in clear solo cups with lots of holes(two in bottom lowest part of cup and 5 around the sides about a 1/4 inch up. they all have red cups to cover clear. i watered until it came out the bottom. with the 315 running it is now 79 degrees f in dome.

1 Like