Monk's first try

first shot is trixie

trixie2

next are olive oyl
olive5 olive5 olive3 olive2 olive%20and%20trixie

last shot is comparison between trixie and olive.

i got to try my close up and that was neat. i don’t think i did anything wrong with olive. if i remember right olive was the one that i planted w/o her having root showing. she could have possibly had seed problems in soil. she just looks frail compared to the other 4 plants and has always looked like the red headed step child.

4 Likes

I think they’re looking good, man! Like children, some don’t develop as fast as others. Look like they should be ready for their next pot. You have them in clear cups so you can check their root zone?

1 Like

each is in a clear cup with a red cup outside. Amanda from treehouse made me transplant them that way so we could see roots. She pays attention to microbial type things and her soil and the way she works soil takes that into consideration.

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

and yes, i am happy with the way they look, even gangly, retarded homer. but it appears to me that homer and olive oyl are volunteering for nefarious experiments in trimming and topping LOL.

2 Likes

I did the same to mine. Takes the guess work out of when to transplant.

1 Like

this was first watering in solos, they will have some time yet to spend in there.

btw @BobbyDigital love the close up’s of hairs on stems. this is going to work great for trichomes. thanks a bunch for the find of scope for me.

1 Like

That’s going to be real cool to see!

71% humidity 71f degrees

forgot about the effect of watering up the cups would do to humidity so didn’t make adjustments for it. lol i did now!
also i see stretch in homer again this morning. she was a good half inch taller than the dome this morn.

2 Likes

66% humid 72f degrees

1 Like

69% humid 74f degrees

57% humid 73f degrees

64% humid 73f degrees

56% humidity 75f degrees

i have light at 24 inches now.

1 Like

49% humid 73f temp

opened house heat vent upstairs, going to be single digits again tonight lol

19 days out of soil 13 days in solos 1 day after first watering

58% humid 71f degrees

olive looks bad today but the other 4 look great. closed heat vent in room upstairs.

64% humid 73f degrees

59% humid 76f degrees

went to home depot and got a new humidifier today but won’t see it for a week. it supposedly humidifies a 2000 sq ft area so i just have to hope that my girls can handle being in the dome for another week. right now they are about one inch short of growing out of dome so it will be close. that was part of the motivation for lowering the light to 24 inches was to try to keep the girls from growing up. homer is outside the dome and seems to be okay with it. the other girls in the dome look great except for olive oyl. she is half the size and has some discoloring on two of her leaves. i have been talked out of just dumping her but the jury is still out.

1 Like

56% humid 78f degrees