Monk's first try

64% humid 78f degrees

looks like i will have to pull to plants out from the dome tonight

1 Like

62% humid 78f degrees

went and got humidifier at home depot today. they said it would be here by the 12th. got notice from ups saying it will be here the 7th. that is great because i think two more plants will have to leave the dome tonight. so they will only be in 20% for 2 days.

1 Like

They’ll be good. They’ve got roots now.

1 Like

homer has been out of dome for two days and it doesn’t seem to be harming her at all. @BobbyDigital

2 Likes

pulled second plant out from dome… think it is queen b. the other three will make it to tomorrow anyway.

1 Like

oops i was wrong, glad i got them marked the other day. it is trixie the slut that is out of the dome. she has her fourth node leaves complete now and is farthest along of the “three good ones”. the other two have fourth node leaves in crotch of stem, but they haven’t completely come out of stalk yet.

1 Like

52% humid 78f degrees

i opened the heating vent halfway because of temps overnight outside. will close in morning.

Monkman, hows the grow coming?

20 days out of soil, 14 days in solos, 2 days since 1st watering

52% humid 78f degrees

closed heat vent. took queen b out of dome. now queenb, homer, and trixie are out of dome.

all plants look healthy except olive oyl who has brown on two leaves.

3 Likes

55% humidity 77f degrees

this is not picture day, tomorrow is picture day for their 3 week birthday. but i have some problems with olive oyl. she has had the exact same circumstances as the rest of the girls but she is half the size and has brown stuff on her leaves.

comparison o o o2 o3 o4 05

this is probably a fools errand. i suspect i won’t do anything with her but keep her hobbling along. any ideas gang? @MattyBear @dbrn32 @SlowOldGuy @seascallop @Hogmaster @Verndoc

object being, she got the exact same treatment as the others as far as i know. i am not knowledgeable enough to know if i did something inadvertently to this one that the others didn’t receive.

i looked thru the chart that shows the deficiencies but i couldn’t correlate any of them to this.

3 Likes

These are in Mother Earth’s coco peat soil and using distilled water to water plants. this showed up before her first watering though. i was hoping watering would help but it didn’t seem to make a difference.

I say keep on growing her , never give up on her and she will surprise you.

2 Likes

i was going to prune the really bad leaf after i heard from you guys.

she and nancy are the only ones still in dome, and that is nancy in the picture, she is smallest of other 4.

At that stage I would’ve trimmed the bad leaves to help with root growth, I keep trying new things and that would be one of them. That’s just me, like I said before what works for me may not work for you. That’s half the fun, experimenting all the time and always keep a log for future reference.

1 Like

i was definitely going to take the worst one off, wasn’t sure about the other two with just small brown spots on them. and i’m trying to save the experimenting like that for after my first grow or two, i will be doing some experimenting with pruning and lst this time though.

They seem a little small for two weeks old.

Your in mich vrs Florida

1 Like