Monk's first try

26 days germ/seed, 35 days veg, 61 days flower. 19 days germ/seed, 45 days veg, 44 days flower, 48 days 12/12.

5 days since flush/water purple
2 days since feed/water widow

1 Like

checked the jars this morning. nancy was 65% and 66%, homer was 67%. the problem with leaving the jars open for 20 minutes to let the humidity out is that it is more humid in my room than it is in the jars lol

3 Likes

Lmao :v:

just watered purple with one and 1/3 gallon water with baccillus(this was not to run-off, but would have been close). it had been only 5 days since last watering and that included a flush. that makes me very happy because it signifies that purple didn’t suffer too much from the flush. this is what i have been expecting of the two plants in the flower tent(drinking lots of water). i made a big mistake feeding widow last time even though it was 1/2 and 1/4 dose. she still feels heavy. but i expect to be watering purple sooner and sooner now as she should be putting in some effort in bulking out. they both have about 2 or 3 weeks left by guidelines.

1 Like

Good deal monk
At some point during late flower they will slow intake and not drink much as they are just done growing and now dying…and that also keys you into them pretty much ready to harvest along with the trichs

1 Like

It’s the cycle for water use…
Low…mediums…high…low
Seed…veg…flower…die

1 Like

26 days germ/seed, 35 days veg, 61 days flower. 19 days germ/seed, 45 days veg, 45 days flower, 49 days 12/12.

1 day since watering purple
3 days since watering widow

1 Like

well crap, i had a bunch of yellowed new leaves on one side of plant and it was away from me. rather than spinning the pot i reached over it and now i got a bunch of hairs on my arm stuck together with stinky stuff, i love flower time! i also think the leaves turned yellow because i didn’t wait long enough to water purple. i suspect that there was water in one section of the pot and it did some damage to one branch of plant.

3 Likes

Nice work idk if u all can see me sometimes

3 Likes

Start a lickin your arm…lol

5 Likes

I wouldn’t think this would happen unless it was continually overwatered and getting root rot…just my thoughts…
Watering is important and all just won’t react that quick and bad from one episode or so…

3 Likes

26 days germ/seed, 35 days veg, 61 days flower. 19 days germ/seed, 45 days veg, 46 days flower, 50 days 12/12.

2 days since watering purple
4 days since watering widow.

4 Likes

trich pics

purple

p

10 Likes

p1

9 Likes

p2

7 Likes

widow trichs

ww

3 Likes

ww1

5 Likes

ww2

4 Likes

ww3

5 Likes

sorry for the quality of the shots. was hard to get the dmn thing to sit still.

i see more cloudy than clear.
i see no amber at all yet.

2 Likes