Monk's first try

Shots look great! I know it’s a pain in the ass, lol

1 Like

Great pics!

1 Like

Getting closer @monkman ! You’re gonna have quite the stash soon.

2 Likes

Sweet pics

1 Like

first i’ve seen ya in quite a while bud, how you doin?

1 Like

Good monkman your kinda like my neighbor lol… michigan heatwave

1 Like

yep we are, you’re probably closest to me on here. it has been brutal out, but i have ridden my bike into town every day for lunch. i made the concession of leaving at 11:30 and getting home by 2. it is about a 10 mile round trip.

1 Like

Busy keeping everyone stuff running at lake… doing my gardening

1 Like

yep i remember, where u at in your grow? if you read back thru here you see i have messed stuff up pretty bad. i hope the 2nd grow goes a lot better. i’m not using any nutes until i have to.

1 Like

They look great monk I did see some yellowing though. Dont feel bad I had a gnat problem with my 2 youngsters

3 Likes

did u use gnat nix on them? i got some but haven’t put it on yet. i only did the first 4 plants but haven’t put the hydroballs and gnat nix on the rest yet. i was going to do the balls w/o the nix because of no problems yet, but have held that off because i’m still using moisture meter and i don’t like drilling the nix into the soil and dodging around the balls with the meter. i think i will be able to quit the moisture meter on my second grow.

your plants look great bud!

1 Like

Don’t those beautiful buds and trichomes just make your mouth water!

If your not seeing any gnats no worries on putting it on unless you just wanna be proactive which is a good thing.
The stuff I use you can just put the granules into the plain old water you would be using anyway and stir it up a bit and let it sit for a bit to get the critters rehydrated stir and apply. This way no issues with any mulch or clay balls etc. yours might do that too.
It probably does if it is granular and they both have the BTi strain.

Anyway just my thoughts on possibilities to make things easier

2 Likes

Grow stone gnat mix layer on top… let em dry out I would lightly spray soil with mix I have… these are the 2 sick ones there coming back

1 Like

26 days germ/seed, 35 days veg, 61 days flower. 19 days germ/seed, 45 days veg, 47 days flower 51 days 12/12.

3 days since watering purple
5 days since watering widow

3 Likes

the purple pinecone has some leaves that are getting to be completely purple and others turning. i am going with the idea that it is supposed to do this. i am at 6 1/2 weeks of an 8 weeks flower schedule so i think it is the genes that have shut down phosphorus absorption. the plant other than that looks very healthy and is sucking down the water

4 Likes

should i leave the purple leaves on or should i prune them?
@AAA @Oldsoldier1976 @Cyle1 @Skydiver

1 Like

I’m not sure buddy

question three lines up
@elheffe702 @MattyBear @Midwestnewbie @garrigan62

1 Like

@monkman I would leave the purple leaves

3 Likes

I’d leave them as well as long as they’re healthy . I’m thinking genetics, got that purple name somewhere.

1 Like