1 Like

Agreed brother,
I love his vibe and the message he tells the world :v:

Did you take notice where the guerilla busk is @Cannabian? :wink:

1 Like

Are you using your phone or computer?

2 Likes

Im on my phone on this site. Galaxy S10

And you want to put a YouTube video on here? Just making sure I know exactly what i need to do lol.

1 Like

Well yeah, I wanted to put the Ocean video on here but wasnt sure how?

ok hold on.

Ok so go to YouTube, and select the video you want to post.

Click share

Click copy

Come back to where you want to post click paste

10 Likes

Ok thanks, I think I did that before and just couldnt remember how I got to that result.

2 Likes

Ok @Missiles, I’m all caught up! Eager to see the final results. Hope all is well by you!

3 Likes

Hey you!! How you doing? What’s up with you now?
Hope everything is okay with you… :wink:

7 Likes

lol yeah everything is fine here Kap. Just been busy. I just flipped my purple haze to flower so I’m hoping I get them beautiful purple buds :grin: I’ll try and get some pics this weekend. I just took some clones of another strain I’m going to grow out to take more clones for another SOG in a few months LOL you follow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou…I want to talk about me :thinking:…uh wait…this IS your thread :thinking:…Damn flying Donkeycorns do that to me every time :grin: Hey Missiles!

11 Likes

Hahaha You have to watch out for them mofos @Holmes :joy: you don’t want one taking you out :wink:

12 Likes

Happy anniversary @Missiles

6 Likes

Thank you @repins12 ! This anniversary sneaked up on me. I totally forgot about it lol now to think about if my game has improved in the last two years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Hope you have a joyous canna cake day @missles.

My vote is for Hell yeah. :clap::clap::clap:
:v::pray::heart:

10 Likes

Lol thank you @Oldguy :grin: you are too kind :blush:

4 Likes

happy cake day

4 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

4 Likes