Missiles's Shenanigans!

Well I have been slacking on starting this journal but here we go. I have added a 3 x 3 x 6 Vivosun tent to my room so I could grow more than one plant at a time. For the new tent I bought a HLG 260 XW with the wonderful help from @dbrn32 . This is one bright ass light and my plants are loving it. I can’t wait to see what kind of nice dense buds it produces. I have been turning it up slightly since we’ve started out.

Now to introduce the girls first up is a Bubba Kush Auto that is 32 days above soil in the picture. I have been doing some LST on her and bending her all kinds of crazy :grin: She is really starting to try and flower on me here soon. This plant I am running Mammoth P on to see if there is any noticeable difference. So far she seems to be liking it and it doesn’t seem to be hurting her at all so we will continue on with it. Already after 2 waterings with it I realized what a major PIA it is to have to mix up two separate water batches for the two older girls. I was going to run MC on a different plant also to see how it was but I’m going to leave that for the next round.

Next up is a critical Auto that is 23 days above soil and this picture. I call her my little runt. She had a hard start in life LOL when she came out of the soil she still had her husk and membrane attached and I had to take tweezers to break her free. One of her lower leaves suffered because of it. But she seems to be taking off now.

Last up is a white widow photo that is 14 days above soil. She’s doing great so far. This is my first photo. I have her in a 3-gallon pot instead of a 5-gallon like my autos. I have plans for this little girl when she gets old enough :wink: She is going to be my guinea pig for trying my hand at cloning :grin:

The 2 x 2 x 4 that I have will be used when I try to clone. Right now I don’t have anything in it until my white widow is old enough to take some clones off of.

I’m practicing my hand at cloning now so that I can get the hang of it before I try it on this beauty that was gifted to me :heart_eyes: :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

I’m going to start tagging people that followed alone on my first grow. If I forgot anyone I am truly sorry and please come along for the ride :grin:
@PurpNGold74 @MattyBear @Covertgrower @DoobieNoobie @raustin @blackthumbbetty @Budbrother @OldSchoolGrower @Familyman
More tags to follow :grin:

38 Likes

@SilentHippie @Haildamaged @Mote @GreenJewels @Lou4494 @Bubblehead @Royc @Budtastic @Midwestnewbie

7 Likes

@Holmes @Mental @Cheftodd420 @Jarnkat

5 Likes

Here for the ride good luck :four_leaf_clover: new set up is nice!

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite I’m up for some shenanigans!

4 Likes

Oh boy. I’ve got my eyes on your Cinderella. Thanks for tagging.

4 Likes

Glad to have everyone :grin: Hopefully it is not a bumpy ride :laughing:

9 Likes

@Mental Have you seen @MattyBear Cinderella 99 he is growing? She is a beauty :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag can’t wait to see your grow!!

3 Likes

New tent looks great! Best of luck with these ladies and your adventures!

5 Likes

The girls really seemed to take this last power increase on the light really well. I went in this morning and they were praising the light gods :wink:

9 Likes

@Missiles no I don’t think I have seen @MattyBear Cindy yet. I’m gonna go take a look.

3 Likes

Sweet! You can probably slow done with your increases then. You don’t want to get too high or the plants will spit nodes right on top of each other. As they grow will get closer to light and increase intensity on their own. Just keep eye on them and adjust as needed.

6 Likes

Thank you I sure will :wink:

3 Likes

Let me know if you can’t find it and I’ll tag you over :wink:

3 Likes

Yes please @Missiles, I can’t seen to locate it.

2 Likes

Yep gonna ride along wit ya :sunglasses: you should have mail in a few days o wait USPS had it o no Is there storms up there? Ha any way have a great and bountiful grow

4 Likes

Thank you ! Yes we are getting some storms but not too bad :wink:

2 Likes

I am watching! I want to see Rindercella slop her dripper (sorry I couldn’t resist the Jerry Clower pun). Lets do it. @Missiles

4 Likes

Off to a great start @missles and I wish you luck with you new grow.

5 Likes