Middle Week 5 flowering

So go up on nutrients and down on watering?

What do you do if you don’t mind me asking ?

I haven’t seen anything that looks like overwatering. All of the leaves that are healthy, aren’t drooping.

4 Likes

no don’t water as often i only feed once a week if you lift the pot you can tell by the weight when it is needing water each plant is different I’m 3 weeks in and i water 1/2 gallon per day and nutrients once a week

Change your water schedule to a watering every 3 days(maybe even longer) and 1 feed a week at roughly 8 ml total(their feed schedule is kinda rough since it doesn’t explain ppm)

1 Like

then to much nitrogen i did this to my first plant and spent a week researching it it is one or the other for sure

If it was too much nitrogen the OP wouldn’t have lost as many fan leaves.

4 Likes

So does whet ever 3 days mean, don’t water Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday l, but water and feed. With 8ml on Thursday?

What is OP?

OP is original poster(you) a 3 day water cycle Is dry , dry, water basically fertilize with 1 watering a week

I highly recommend you follow coverts advise.

5 Likes

What do you think I should do as far as watering and nutrients?

What does the feeding schedule call out for your bloom nutes?

I remember helping someone with this line a month ago their bloom is pure phosphorous and is ment to be be an amendment to to their part a

Just to chime in, @Covertgrower is right. If you over watered the leaves wouldn’t turn yellow and die. They would droop and die though.
And if it was too much nitrogen they would be burnt and yellow a little in spots, but not yellowing like that. It was the lack of nitrogen that killed them. Especially because you’re in flower. Which means the buds are taking all the extra nutes from everywhere in the plant to pump into the buds. I think you’ll be okay. If I remember, especially with photos, once you’re flowering you can pull fan leaves off, or most at least. I could be wrong on that though.

1 Like

I really think I haven’t been giving it enough nutrients… this is my very first plant

Well with so much water you were probably pushing most of it out before absorption

2 Likes

You’re doing good. Ask for some help. Plenty of people can do it. You said your soil was fox farm, ocean forest?
That’s good for around 6 weeks of nutes. So after that you would really need to make sure she got nutes. Before that you’d be good though.

1 Like

Yea, I wouldn’t suggest doing water to runoff every time. Maybe every other or something. But that’s just my own personal opinion.

1 Like

I guess I just didn’t understand the regiment and had to increase as it grew…