Merlin's Grow Log

Capsules are a favorite, but I just discovered gummies, second best option to capsules. It’s all about dosage, highly recommended to weigh what you put in, so you know for next time. @Missiles @PurpNGold74

11 Likes

Bought some RSO oil and made some gummy with one of those holiday jello molds. Was when Michigan first got med cards and they didn’t label potency. Lady at the dispo said use rice size pieces. Same as the other dispo said. Had gotten some a bit before at another dispo and made them, they were not too super strong. Oh man. Was high for way longer than expected. Like woke up stoned 12 hours later. Good times.

8 Likes

That’s sounds fun. You need some sleep maybe.

Update Part 1:
It is Monday again and time for a weekly update. We are on day 109 of the grow and the light schedule was flipped to flower 46 days ago. This grow veg’d for a week or so longer than intended due to an initial slow start. My training was a bit on the lax side as well.

@elheffe702 @Missiles @AAA @Covertgrower @MacGyverStoner @Gremmall @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Enlightened420

20 Likes

Update Part 2:
This is GL-2 Robert Bergman’s Gold Leaf this morning:

And here it was one week ago:

@Big123 @Holmes @Oldguy @ReconBravo @afgvet @dbrn32 @MattyBear @GREANDAL @wonkaman

23 Likes

Update Part 3:

This one cola from MW-2 from this morning:

And this from last Monday:

@kaptain3d @Unknown @spankyjr1 @agrestic @phillyrock @Suckerpunch @Ironman26
@ironman26

Edit: Oops, I grabbed the wrong photos but that has been corrected. Geez!

28 Likes

And finally update part 4:

This is a close up of the same cola on MW-2:

And the same top one week ago:

As you can see, they are coming along fairly well but still have several weeks or more to go. The Maui Wowie are the furthest along with the Super Silver Haze (not shown in the update) having the furthest to go.

@bulldognuts @beekeeper2 @zipty420 @Wllbuckhunter1971 @Dman1969 @Teacherttom1 @Mrcrabs
@joshmcginnis28

35 Likes

Fantastic bro ! And once again absolute perfect before and after of same exact shot !

7 Likes

Bravo Mr Wizard!!

5 Likes

Monkey’s Undies my friend, but :

Speechless, nothing to say but Bravo!

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful Mr Merlin. You’ve got skillz!!!

7 Likes

Amazing grow… you definitely have a fan

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning good sir. :+1:
Gorgeous ladies. :fire::fire:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Looking like some damn good smoke coming your way!!! They look incredibly dense

3 Likes

They look like twin towering colas!!!

2 Likes

…I don’t know if I can even comment on something that amazing @merlin44 looks absolutely perfect

3 Likes

Beautiful Bud footage right there Mr Wizard :mage:!!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

4 Likes

Looks great Bud! Always look forward to seeing updates. Thx :v:t3:

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 @BobbyDigital @kaptain3d @AfgVet @Youngster @Oldguy @Unknown @Dman1969 @Suckerpunch @Ironman26

Thank you for dropping by and all of the kind words. You always make my day.

They are very dense and getting denser each day. Over the next few weeks is when they will really start packing on the weight (well, at least I hope so LOL). These have not even started falling over yet…that is how I can tell they are getting really heavy. LOL

20 Likes

Unless you do something wrong I would imagine they’ll be starting to lay on their sides in 12-15 days. Those are gonna be some mega colas!! Keep on keeping on! Whatever you do… WORKS. simple as that

7 Likes