Merlin's Grow Log

Please wish Mrs. Merlin a happy birthday- Hope you have a great day.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Madame Magic :birthday: !

I hope you’re having the best of days! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Happy birthday to Mrs. Merlin!!! Hope she has a wonderful day! :birthday::ice_cream:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Mrs. Wizard!!!

7 Likes

I hope you and the Mrs. have a wonderful day my friend! I do not know either of you personally, but I somehow can see the two of you as one, and the epitome of what a relationship should be! Happy Birthday Mrs. Merlin, hope you and “The Magic Man” enjoy many many more together :v: :pray:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday to your Mrs., sir. :v:

10 Likes

Please send your wife the best birthday wishes from all of us!

12 Likes

@AfgVet @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo @Suckerpunch @kaptain3d @zipty420
@MattyBear @Holmes @elheffe702 @dbrn32

Well, you have done it now…you made Mrs Merlin cry a little bit. You all have really made her day. She has read all of your posts (and listened to Magic Man). She just can’t believe that all of you have gone to the trouble to wish her happy birthday.

You are all great friends, thank you so much. (from both of us)

20 Likes

Even though we’ve never met in person, there are those few who you just know are really good people with big hearts. You epitomize this in my opinion. God bless you and your wife

12 Likes

That is what my sweetie said about all of you. As with most things, we agree on this.
By the time you reach our age, it takes a bit to make a birthday really special…you have done it this year. Her 68th will be one to remember. (She would be annoyed with me for revealing her age LOL).

14 Likes

Burned through my likes!!!

Happy bday Mrs.Merlin.

9 Likes

You must have “Monkey’s Underpants” LOL

9 Likes

Haha, maybe

7 Likes

I am not sure I used it correctly but I was told that when I was out of likes yesterday the I had them. LOL

8 Likes

Doesn’t seem a day over 25 from your regards :wink:

9 Likes

I believe you did use it correctly lol still a newbie though… so much to learn. Lst, hot, dwc, ph, ppm, and so on lol all the way to the ol monkeys underpants. I thought I was a semi intelligent dude before I started gardening lol. 68 years young nothing to hide there!

8 Likes

Please tell Mrs Wizard :man_mage: I said happy birthday :birthday::gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon: I hope she has a very memorable day!! :wink::call_me_hand::v::love_you_gesture: ps you used monkeys :monkey: undies correctly! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Happy happy birthday to Mrs Merlin hope it is wonderful

6 Likes

Im late, but happy Birthday Mrs.Merlin! We hear so many wonderful things about you!
Hope Mr. Merlin makes the best day for you!

10 Likes

Not late, right on time. She says “Thank you very much”. She wants to take over my account now that she has “met” a few of my friends. LOL

14 Likes