MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Gonna have to grab a couple packs of those walter white by Mephisto Genetics is one of my all time favorite smokes and the white was used to create the Walter White either way the white is supposed to be a very nice frosty strain

6 Likes

Say Easy I’m down with the extra trich i shared pics of her turning almost white with seepage shortly after following your suggestion… i agree with your process… the proof is in the pudding…

3 Likes

Cruising along.

12 Likes

Looking great Storm :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

Hey there @Doob here’s my thread and a link to the first part of it. Everything I’ve posted on them is grown with dust there’s a lot of info about it in both threads, feel free to look around, join us for some good ol fashion bs’ing, and ask any questions you might have I’ll do my best to answer

200 (1)

4 Likes

@Doob here’s a copy paste of my mix recipe from my notes

Initial mix and water

what I do is measure out the soil using the pot I’m going to use (simply fill the pot) then dump it into my peroxide cleaned wheelbarrow scoop the Earth Dust Base in with it mix and put it back into the pot. Remember if you are using new soil that is already amended with nutrients you only use 2tbs per gallon of Base. It is not necessary to add anything other than the Earth Dust to the soil it already has stabilizers in it, that’s what is so great about this stuff it has everything you need to grow in it… I do add perlite to my soil every time this helps keep me from overwatering

As for watering the goal is to maintain the same moisture level in the soil all the time which I haven’t found the perfect way of doing this so I try to think of it like this on a scale of 1-10 1 being bone dry and 10 is soup I try my hardest to keep it between 4 and 7 … you want to water with little to no runoff, if you get runoff save the runoff and pour it back into the plant the next day it’s full of good nutrients and is pretty much a tea coming out the bottom

This :point_down: is my recipe for photos I would subtract 5 tbs of base from these for my autos because they don’t veg as long.

7 gallon pots
New soil 4 cups of perlite… 14 tablespoons earth dust base…
Used soil 6 cups of perlite… 2 cups of new soil… 30 tbs dust base

5 g pots
New soil 2 cups perlite… 10tbs dust base
Used soil 4 cups perlite… 2 cups new soil… 22tbs dust base

2 Likes

The Crash Test update

I finally chopped one of them down the other one needs a little more time

Doctors Choice Cali Crasher anything from DC discount code “Cyrus”

white tag Crasher

19 Likes

Tent 3 update

I trying out some Mycorrhizal life in my living soil this time to see if there’s going to be any difference not necessarily between the brands but difference in previous grows :thinking: I stuck em all in the dirt on 10/7 the first two pictures of each are from yesterday others were on the dirty day of 10/7

My dumb clumsy azz dropped the whole pot of Gorilla Cookies on it’s side spilling it out on it’s head thought I killed it but put it back into the pot and here we grow again :laughing:

amnesia_auto

zkittlez_auto

gorilla-cookies

19 Likes

Morning bud!

Kid in a candy store scrolling through here… Cali looks delicious. I’m just finishing up another Zkittles. It’s easily one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see what you turn those baby’s into.

5 Likes

Thanks man :beers::checkered_flag::checkered_flag: the Crasher has become one of my favorites to grow anyways it looks great and best of all it smells like Dr Pepper :laughing: then the zkittles is my first time trying it unless something I traded for in the past had some mixed in it

5 Likes

Lots of hard dedicated work in those beautiful plants bro :muscle::100:

3 Likes

Congrats on another chop brother MeEasy!! All the youngins are looking great!!! Curious to see how your Gorilla Cookies does. I grew 2 in my 2x2 and they got 5ft tall in a 4ft tent :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Easy I’m not believing the results of your method… idk if i did it exactly like you do but i did follow your lead… I’m blown away by so much frost… this is the lowest bud on the plant and it speaks for itself and the rest lol

5 Likes

Congrats on another bountiful harvest my friend :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Excellent update Brother! All looking happy and healthy :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Congratulations Brother, ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘beautiful harvest. :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful job congrats :100: always on point budy :v:

2 Likes

Are you refering to my Pro Mix BX post? Im unsure what youre using for base soil. Also for the dust I have Basalt Rock Dust, is that a good dust for your process?

Sorry I have posted about this a a few different threads and not sure which one you saw. Sorry I got a bit of CRS.

2 Likes

Thanks Cj :beers: :laughing: I’ll throw the b*tch out of the tent if I have to I’m liking the open room growing there’s a lot more space :grinning: made me rethink the layout of the big growroom

3 Likes