MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

I’m up just filling my ro jugs up getting my second cup of mud. Are you doing better this morning :rabbit:

4 Likes

I have a half drank bottle of champagne on the night stand…but all is well enough.

7 Likes

Some mornings the pot takes longer to brew than others or at least it seems like it :thinking:

3 Likes

At least you didn’t wake up to a half full bottle on the nightstand. The difference is you would be still drinking it

5 Likes

It has been a tough year and the last 48 hours tougher.

2 Likes

Don’t know if I should finish the champagne or start some coffee.

4 Likes

Oh boy I’ve had a bunch of those mornings… that’s how I learned the difference between a half empty and a half full bottle :laughing: I stayed drunk n high for a couple years a couple times in my life

7 Likes

Chase the coffee with the Champagne or for my Sanford and son fans Champipple :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

It’s a whole new year Ms :rabbit2: just pick yourself up and kick the old sheet out of your head the best you can and take small steps into the new year until you step in the next pile of bs you know will come. I’ve found the more you try to make sense of the past the more it haunts you

6 Likes

Gotta try and find the silver lining in life… like this guy, at least he’s on the downhill side of the mountain

CZv9pEMVAAEDMoZ

10 Likes

Hey the insomniacs have kept me going! Life is tough and gets tougher. Toughen up or give up my brothers said.

6 Likes

You’ve always got a friend lurking around here somewhere at any time, just reach out :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Spray rag/cloth 1st, I’ve learned this the hard way as well. You notice any credit card machines around town that say don’t spray to clean, spray rag 1st then wipe clean? Water under the bridge I know, but for future cleanings :metal:

1 Like

I am now. I was up til 330.with the wife watching Cobra Kai started all seasons over to be up for season 4 just started yesterday

2 Likes

I do that all the time, Yellow Stone, Ozark and a few others :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m not crying just pointing it out a light spray and wipe ruined the probe that says this

Ac offered to send me a new sensor at no cost, I turned them down because I don’t mind paying for my mistakes. I literally told them I didn’t want to use up my carma on something that was my fault because I might need it later because I own quite a bit of their equipment

7 Likes

Nice to know amazon offers that probe. Last time mine went out ac infinity didn’t offer a replacement had to buy the controller 67 to get the probe and the controller doesn’t work on the older model it was a pricey probe.

1 Like

No way I thought you was, I seen it as a PSA :+1:

These is the emails between us of course they loaded backwards so read the second one first

3 Likes

Too late I see it. Lol