MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Yes sir I was brought up the same way be exposed to it so you don’t go hog wild when let loose on you own

6 Likes

Nice :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @Bulldognuts we love the baby hedgehogs :hedgehog:

6 Likes

My philosophy was “A river flows with greater force after it has been ‘damned’.”

6 Likes

Morning bud. Happy new years to all. Sit back smoke a fatty and let the music flow thru the brain.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Testing something so just ignore this

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-Controller-Temperature-Controllers/dp/B08PQ2LLVJ/?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital I’m trying to get this and something isn’t working. This is what I have that I copied the other day is there anything wrong with it

amazon.com/dp/B07Z5PY294/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_D3HPWZP4SK3MB4510XY7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LRCNSOO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1amazoncom/dp/B07Z5PY294/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_D3HPWZP4SK3MB4510XY7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

There’s a space between the 1 and ? and there’s no . between Amazon and com

4 Likes

You got it on this one

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital I had to post the link let it load then edit it and put in your code

2 Likes

You can also hit preview to see if it loads properly before posting.

6 Likes

ATTENTION all ac infinity users

I have an ac infinity 67 fan controller and I cleaned the sensor wire with metal end that hangs in my tent by spraying it with peroxide and wiping it off. This screwed it up causing it to malfunction…
Ac did confirm that my spraying it caused it to :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:up

I just thought I’d share this with everyone so you don’t do the same thing…

12 Likes

Hate to hear that Brother but I know all the AC Infinity guys appreciate the post :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

It’s not a giant issue they’re only 17 bucks. I just can’t believe it couldn’t handle being cleaned

7 Likes

That is very odd especially using something like peroxide

5 Likes

Any of the insomniacs awake? Sorry MeEasy. Just things are FUBR.

7 Likes

Up but not awake. Coffee s/b done brewing

6 Likes

Buenos Dias Sister Jane. Been up a minute tending to the closet and tents :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes