MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Good morning insomniacs, missed roll call this morning with refilling humidifiers, plant maintenance etc. at work but wish I was home gazing in the closet and tents :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I should probably do a temp and RH check on my girls.

I am on the home stretch assembling the HGL 260XL. Just one more connection and some cosmetic clean up.

8 Likes

Morning all sorry trying to catch up. Have a good day if we don’t chat til Iater on.

3 Likes

Nice light. I love mine

3 Likes

@Mark0427 What did you use to hang the light? It came with carabiners on wires but they don’t fit the predrilled holes. I have some wire 4-way hangers with the metals clips in my Amazon cart.

Thanks in advance for the help.

@JaneQP you can prolly find smaller carabiner or similar at your local hardware store or maybe even Walmart

Thanks MeEasy. I have to make a Home Depot run anyway. Furring strips, paint matching, mud, wire nut, etc etc etc……

I figure if no one wants to hire me I’ll spend my obligatory time job hunting and then focus purging stuff and Ms. Fixit items.

I started just doing curb alerts and within a day every item is gone! I bet the 3-man canoe sitting in our side yard for 10 years will be snatched quickly (and probably resold) but at this point I don’t care!

2 Likes

Mine fit in the holes they r a bit snug but fit.

2 Likes

They actually look like they would fit. Maybe time to get out the persuader, but I don’t want to damage any innocent diodes.

2 Likes

My bad. I did this to mine lol

How they send 4 extenders I used 2 only zip tie keeps it centered from twisting.

3 Likes

Anyone know if u can preview all the pics shared on the forum like on fb or whatnot where u share it’s saved under ur profile. Looking to find when I flipped my first set of cheese and blue dream plant to flower I did write it down but cannot find the papers that I wrote stuff on. I think my son tossed them cleaning up the front room table with their art supplies oh well. Any ideas tho on how I can find the pics for when I started flower on them. Anyone???

1 Like

If not if you remember who you shared it with maybe they could share it back or see the date on their side if I go back through my journal they all have dates so whoever you shared it to should have the date if nothing else

1 Like

Yeah memory loss for sure. I cannot even search it. Figured it would have the highlighted image thing in the post I shared but idk what I’m doing. Lol. I’m not hip with the technology of today lol. Barely skim by for what I do on here now. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@LiesGrows here’s my thread, there’s a lot of bs’ing to weed out but I try to update my grow once a week or so… I’ve been a little sick again lately so I’ve ignored the plants I have growing now so they’re not as groomed as I normally would like them but I’m keeping them wet

4 Likes

Last time I really saw colors, we picked a Grocery Paper sack big one full to the Top of Fresh E-Tx Shrooms. Boiled all day 8 Hr. Strained thru a brand new T-shirt. (3 person dump) OMG the walls coming down on you. Coffee cup of that and beat any tab or paper acid Ive ever done. We make Ice cubes out of that. Scrubes…2 Scrubes and you were set.

I won’t have the Kief…Hate to Blow up the House…Yikes! Ill stick with weed! Id love to get that type of buzz. I like to lay down with dogs anyway… Ive got to do this.

3 Likes

Thats where I 1st learned :+1:

3 Likes

Morning all. I was at the 0320 Roll call. Was anybody there except me and @StonedCold13 :cowboy_hat_face:

Brother…OMG…you can have that Humidity! I’ll take the shrooms though… LOL

4 Likes

Lmao, thought we was moving away from it but we got more humid but alot cooler👍 don’t miss that state at all.

1 Like

I was pretty happy last spring when I was tooling down the road in the SxS and caught one out the corner of my eye💪 couldn’t believe it, jumped the fence for closer inspection and sure enough, a huge Cube staring right back at me. Came home and printed it, micro dosed it the next day😉

2 Likes

Morning everyone :smiley: what’s happenin

4 Likes