MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Appreciate that Brother JJ :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well I have white syyrofoam borads on top and inside tent insulating keeping it warm. Basement is 65. Tent is74-79.

2 Likes

What does cooking the soil mean ?

2 Likes

It’s when you mix your soil and water it water activates the bacteria and fungi in your soil and you give it time to grow (cook) and start breaking down the organic material making it available to your plants

4 Likes

@Work4iT

My tincture recipe:

2 oz of awesome bud
1/2 oz of kief
whatever old hash I have laying around

I decarb the bud at 240F for like 40 minutes, kief at 240F for 15 minutes, don’t need to devarb old hash Then soak in Everclear 190 proof for a couple/few days in a mason jar, shaking it many times a day.

Then I filter out the solids with a cheesecloth. Next step is evaporating off like 90% of the alcohol (the dangerous part!) which I do with a big pot of water and the mason jar sitting inside of it with the the Everclear like a double boiler. I use a candy thermometer in the mason jar and keep alcohol about 170-173F until a sufficient amount of alcohol has evaporated off, running my hood fan to remove the alcohol fumes to avoid an alcohol fire/explosion. Then I strain the remaining liquid thru a couple coffee filters (pre-wet with Everclear first so it doesn’t absorb much of the good juice) and save that.

4-5 dropper fulls (about 4-5mls) of that will give me the strongest THC high ever, colors affected, think I can’t walk - can’t really feel my legs, and often ends up with me curled up in the fetal position on the floor rug with my dogs, wake up still high as hell for most of the next day. Almost a 24 hour experience.

13 Likes

Well I jarred up the c4 # 2 it’s the one the buds didn’t form right on :thinking: anyway I got 49g off of it which surprised me because looking at it I had guessed an ounce :laughing: I do have to say that it could have been the gooiest buds I’ve cut in awhile the pictures don’t do it justice it looks like someone poured syrup over a few of the buds… I sure hope the other plant is the same because it has solid little golf balls on it

18 Likes

Nice man!! Curious to see how that one smokes

2 Likes

I always make (ask) the ol lady to try a new plant first thing in the morning so her head is right/wrong lol then she gives me a smoke report on them. She is a true stoner and it might take a few days for her to remember there’s a new one :laughing: :rofl:

12 Likes

Yes good stuff i used a rice cooker got some bad a%% oil .drops work not drips. 1st time I took ours it lasted two days and I passed out that 1st night

2 Likes

Your typical Monday at the office…
Looking at your recipe I am surprised how long you let it soak in Everclear. Most recipes (QWET at least) I see recommends soaking for a few minutes. Curious if you tried both and prefer the long soak.

3 Likes

Right on Brother! I’ve. Been meaning to ask about a smoke report on the Strawberry

1 Like

Haha my wife smokes our Western Grail summer grow after a hard brain day at work after dinner prepared by the Stoner cook(me) she has a bowl and we watch our shows 911,The Good Doctor, halfway thru the show I hear the thunder and roar of her dainty throat pipes snoring away. Happy is she as i tell her to go to bed.

3 Likes

I always wondered about the short soak also. I do extracts (not MJ) and soak for three weeks which seems to pull out more of the terpenes. The extract starts green and then becomes darker over time. My customer is after those terpenes.

2 Likes

That’s a quick soak for me, I used to let it soak for months (the old green dragon way) but it tastes nastier the longer it soaks, so have taken it down to a couple days which is working much better for taste. Will have to try a really fast soak at some point and compare.

9 Likes

@Hellraiser Tag me please when you do the comparison! Would love to know if there is a difference.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito I asked her the other day and she said it tasted like a strawberry shake from sonic and that it was a great daytime high if you are just doing some cleaning type stuff just nothing that takes thought because it gave a big head high. Also said she liked the super silver better

2 Likes

My last run was 2.5oz of trim decarbed and frozen 24 hours. Put into a mason jar then very gently rolled for about 1 minute, back in the freezer together and repeated 3 times. Was a beautiful light gold. I kept running that alcohol through till I finished all the trim.

It’s been evapped off to a very small amount of liquid considering. Doesn’t taste anywhere near as bad as other tinctures I’ve had. 6 drops under the tongue feels wonderful

2 Likes

I liked the buzz from strawberry, like she said. Very mellow and a good day weed. Thanks for the report :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Good morning early birds!

7 Likes

Top of the morning to you! :sleeping::wink::sunglasses:

7 Likes