Mcsketcher's Closet Nursery

Hello all!!! I’m Matt and I’m hooked on growing cannabis… This topic is really just about me photo logging my projects, experiments, failures and successes… So, without further Ado… These are the latest additions to the family… I’ll start with Ms Shogun… I attempted a fim on her today and also repotted her in 7 gallons… She’s been pretty slow starting… She sprouted April 19th… So, she’s 6 weeks old… She’s got some red streaks in her stem as well. I’m also not sure how I feel about the color of her leaves… I can’t decide if that’s ok or not…

5 Likes

Now, these young ladies are both from Brothers Grimm… Not much to tell yet… They sprouted may 22 & 23… They’re currently in one gallon bags

4 Likes

In my laundry room, I’ve got another lovely young lady… This is a godfather OG… ILGM genetics… She’s been on the struggle bus a bit… But its all my fault… You see, she was going to be my first attempt at mainlining… But I’m an ogre and broke off one side… I then bent her at a 90° angle down… Topped her and ran the two sides in opposing directions in a semi circle along the ground… I wasnt really sure what I was trying to accomplish but I didn’t want to just rip her up because I broke her… Well, she is pretty big these days… Leaves look like she’s got a sulphur deficiency and there’s streaking in her stems as well… I just ground up some lime and worked it in the soil… Hopefully that’ll calm things down in respect to ph.

4 Likes

Closet #2 has my ladies approaching graduation… Left is rainbow haze( crop king), middle and right are Godfather OG( ILGM)

3 Likes

Godfather OG… She’s in 3 gallons of soil. I only allowed 2 colas… I put her on a 12/12 schedule when she was 3 weeks old… It was 19 days before she showed pistils… Her leaves have looked rough from pretty early on. She had a pretty bad fungus gnat infestation… Ive read it can do pretty dramatic things to the foliage… Mosquito bits and Earth’s ally botanical oils seems to have fixed that problem… Leaves look like shit… But the buds keep chunkin up

She’s got 2-3 weeks left till harvest

1 Like

This is another Godfather… She’s got 6 colas and is in 7 gallons of soil. She sprouted feb. 22. Her pistils showed on April 17th… She’s not bulking up as much as I’d hoped but she’s got a month left so… Maybe

3 Likes

Last, but certainly not least… This is Ms rainbow haze… She sprouted feb 22 and her pistils appeared on April 17th… same as the 6 cola GFOG. She has 4 colas and is in 7 gallons of soil. She

is hands down the most aromatic of any plant I’ve grown to date…

6 Likes

At 11 pm I put one of these in the drink… I am really curious about this strain… It’s supposed to be high THC AND CBD… I’m curious what that buzz is all about… Guess I’m going to see

4 Likes

you definitely have figured out how to get the most from your growing situation… :clap: :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Mcsketcher The yellow in the buds is really wild looking. Actually pretty.

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams I’m not sure if you’ve seen this pic yet, but this is what the end product buds are supposed to look like… The yellows are cool, but I’m curious when the purps are going to kick in… Either way she is sticky and stanky…

1 Like

Its still a work in progress my friend… I have to leave my laundry room door open because of temp issues… It doesn’t have an ac vent in there… So I’m thinking about setting up CO2 in there so the plants can handle higher temps… My 2 closets(they’re connected) have their own ac now… It’s nice because the temps stay under 81° with the lights on and everything sealed and closed up. At night I can bring it down to the low 60’s in there… I’m going to start using my gravity feed blumat system in that right closet again… I fill the reservoir (5 gallon bucket) with dirty aquarium water… I haven’t used it in a few months but I think previous plants liked it… And watering is kinda laborious… I think I’m over that part… The system worked great too… They drank when they wanted to and flourished because of it… I was worried at first but they (the blumat carrots) really work well. After a while whether or not I had watered too much or too little was no longer a concern. I’d lace the water with molasses as well

The camera on my phone is full on revolting taking photos of some of my grow lights… The reds really piss it off… Sometimes it looks like an old TV picture with black bars scrolling down across the screen… It’s weird though… It didn’t used to do that… And still doesn’t react the same way every time… And sometimes you can even position the camera in such an angle relative to the light that it looks normal🤷

You can’t see it in this picture but the AC unit is above the lights in the left tent… The 5 gallon reservoir is above the tent in the right closet

2 Likes

just keep making your improvements as you can…its a journey that never ends

1 Like

It might be a little early to call… But I think I might have pulled off my 1st successful fim.

Ms Shogun was moving a little slow to start… Since I’ve repotted her, she seems to be perking up. I still wonder about the color of those leaves

1 Like

So, step child was looking a little pitiful… I think she needed water… So I did and I went in for a defol… I took anything she was letting die and damaged a bunch of bud sites I didn’t think would amount to much of anything… Had a nice pile when done… She’s still a hot mess that doesn’t make any sense but she looks a bit better

1 Like

GFOG 6 colas… 7 gallons of soil… Flowers are 56 days old in these pics, 2 days ago

1 Like

Another GFOG in 3 gallons of soil… She has 2 colas and flowers are 66 days old in these photos… Also 2 days ago

1 Like

Rainbow haze… 4 colas in 7 gallons of soil… Also flowers are 56 days old

Photo update on stepchild… She’s looking pretty healthy… She had that 30 gallon flush and I haven’t fed her all week… I think I did the right thing. She seems to be flourishing

I might wait another week to send her to 12/12 because I might move another plant in there tomorrow that I def want to give more time… I don’t know… Still riding the fence at the moment

May I introduce the newest members of the family… Shogun, White truffle x C99 and Durban Thai x C99

1 Like