Maybe you know?

My 2c…check temp and airflow/extraction (tacos)…check ph/ppm…looks like uptake/lockout (burn) on the nute side…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yeah i know my environment is all kinda of wacky… i am just fighting it right now … we are having some hot and humid weather … but i am thinkng it is a perfect storm i have going u have a little bit of everything going on… i wasn’t expecting this build to drag like it is … a new nute. Regiment. Grow spaces my first grow in the early summer… this cycle so far has been nothing but a learning experience just as long as I have good dank buds come from it i will be happy

2 Likes

So i am gonna do a flush tonight. Then get some microbes back in there and going… then tomorrow go again and start feeding. Over the next couple of nights get them transplanted to 7 gals.

1 Like

Sounds cool bro…do you perhaps have some 7 gal fabric pots lying around…:sunglasses::v:

I dont I was thinking about going to the fabric pots…i have heard coco and fabric pots make a great combo

They do. I assure you.

1 Like

I just found this on Amazon

I figure $22 for 12 can’t go wrong… or is there ones I should stay away from

1 Like

That’s a great choice, as long as that’s the size you want. I have similar ones.

1 Like

As per @Covertgrower…the benefits are numerous…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

We are still rootbound. And because I thought it was a deficiency I changed my recipe and then so that led to a toxic situation. So I flushed and now limping along till 7 gal fabric pots come then they are going in that … lesson learned. I also had my green crack dry right up on me so I move her out to my deck maybe mother nature can talk some sense into her

These were all last night

What could this be

Looks kind possible nutrient burn?

1 Like

Yeah thats is what i was thinking maybe potassium

1 Like

So i moved the green crack out side took all the destroyed leaves off and she is starting to come around …

I think if she doesn’t make a full recovery in the next couple if days I am gonna take a bunch of clones and kill it off

1 Like

So i killed a plant yesterday… so i used it for for a little lets see whats going on here … this is what I found…

1 Like

So I did a little transplanting and some training

![20200702_224142|690x326]

Fruity Chronic Juice
(upload://jRNbZjKEElrDXtuASFDlJX9g9s1.jpeg)

![20200702_224202|690x326]

Girl Scout Cookies
(upload://jclEd4kkbrqhgUWFBWbmBeVYHTW.jpeg)

This is one of my young skunk #1s she self topped

And my Chocolate Mint OG she is 2 days into flower

Please don’t mind the floor doing some topping off of coco and feeding lol

1 Like