MattyBears “A Pot for Pot” Thread

@MattyBear nicely done on the Pot for a Pot grow. my Pot for a Pot grow isn’t anything like yours though. and i’m growing WW auto. first time around for me. she’s flowering, but my buds are sparce, hoping they fill out. thanks for all the pictures too. helps me learn by seeing. peace brotha! :+1: :v: :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Very nice matt

2 Likes

My buds never got dense like my other plants. Don’t think it’s you @farmerjohn :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

well that’s good to hear @MattyBear as i see other growers and plants on here, i realize i have a long way to go.
my next grow will be with a new light, tent, filtration system, fans, etc. upgrades will be happening in about 6 weeks. i’m looking at a 4x4x6 tent to start with. i have to find a light to match that square footage. i’m hoping i can get some advice from @dbrn32, get his input. finances/money is not an issue on my end.
thanks again for your input. always appreciated brotha! :+1: :v: :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No problem, and I’m sure @dbrn32 would be more than happy to point you in the right direction when it comes to lighting. :wink::v::bear:

5 Likes

I can help, tag me into your journal or whatever and let me know what you need.

3 Likes

Damn Mr.Bear! Those colas are gorgeous.

5 Likes

Epic grow! Thanks so much for posting and growing such a beautiful plant. Makes all the hard work all the more worth while! Cannabis is such an epic plant. Ok, back to building boxes. Cheers J&J

7 Likes

Hi mate! You inspired me to follow suit! I just got the potforpot kit as well as the auto flowers - completely new to growing and have so many questions. Do you think you can point me in the direction of the how to before you got to this point? Whether it’s from you or someone else?

Also bought a 32x32x65 tent and 450w led light! Super excited and any help is appreciated!

4 Likes

There is an autopot thread around here: @Nicky, @Not2SureYet both run autopots too. And they both have journals.

5 Likes

They give pretty easy to follow directions. Honestly, it was pretty much just water when the pot was light and it grows itself. You can tag me if you have any questions :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thanks man! Once I figure out how I’ll likely start a journal myself!

@MattyBear thank you, will do. My questions are more surrounding everything that they don’t highlight - lighting etc. Did you plant directly in the potforpot 5g bag? Or did you transplant into it?

4 Likes

I went straight in from rapid rooter

2 Likes

Tag me in your journal if your doing an autopot, yes me and @Not2SureYet, @TDubWilly and @Seeddog are running autopots

3 Likes

@rygrowguy here is the journal for that grow :v:

Thank you! Sounds like all you did was follow the pot for pot instructions, no additional nutes or feeding? Will tag you in my brand new grow journal if you don’t mind providing any advice?!?!

1 Like

Curious to know the results from this @MattyBear I just started 2 potforpots also

See post 170-ish of this thread and you will see how she looked right before harvest. I think it’s good for beginners, but I can grow better plants with having complete control

8 Likes