MattyBears “A Pot for Pot” Thread

I am using my A Pot for Pot kit from @aPotforPot
I got the 5 gallon kit and I set it all up yesterday and put a Blue Dream auto under the lights. Let’s get started :v::bear:

@latewood @Hogmaster @dbrn32 @garrigan62 @Myfriendis410 here is my A Pot For Pot thread if you wanted to follow along :wink:

29 Likes

@aPotforPot, do I need to ph my water before adding it, or is your medium ph buffered? Thanks :v::bear:

5 Likes

Nice start so far. One of my favorite strains is Blue Dream. I will always have 1 growing at all times. :+1:

3 Likes

Mine too @MrPeat… I’ve only grown the photoperiod strain before but that’s the strain I won BOM with :wink::v::bear:

6 Likes

Nice start Big Bro! I’m glad to see you back at it. I’m watching these A pots! Happy growing :wink:

4 Likes

@MattyBear I only have the Fem photo version. I only tried growing one Auto and I didn’t know how to grow them back then.

3 Likes

do I need to ph my water before adding it, or is your medium ph buffered?
Our Superb Soil is ph buffered, so it should tolerate some shifts in pH, though it doesn’t hurt to check your water before adding it, just to make sure and to give you a sense of where your tap water falls on the pH scale. You may want to stick with bottled or distilled water for your seed and seedling to play it safe.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering my question. I just needed to know if I had to ph my water before adding. My tap water comes out around 6.7 so that should be alright I would think with the ph buffers added. :v::bear:

5 Likes

I am curios for the outcome. Do you mind if I come along for the ride? Thought about these for Christmas presents. Looks like you are using your own lights, not the ones that come with the kits.

3 Likes

No lights come with the A Pot for Pot kits. You’re more than welcome to tag along! All are welcome as long as the chatter is civil :v::bear:

8 Likes

You are right it had been a while since I looked at the product. They have a pendant light available but it’s sold separately. My bad.

2 Likes

Just set to watch. Curious, as I just sprouted a seed (60 day lemon auto) in the seed kit. I have the 2 gallon and the 5 gallon kit. Doing this grow in the 2 gallon. Just set up in my closet for now under a small led light. I may move to the tent when it gets freed up.
Good luck :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve never done pH on my water and so far, it’s not hurting my plants. Well it did in the beginning when I realized our water is super chlorinated which was fixed with a water filter that helps remove it from the water. I think it removes 99% of the chlorine.

2 Likes

Set to ‘Watching’. That’s a lonely looking plant in that big tent haha.

8 Likes

Matt’s playin in soil ehhh?? Good luck home slice!

3 Likes

Isn’t it!? I will fill it up soon :wink:

5 Likes

Filler up Matty! Paying the price for last time I did lol

5 Likes

Lonely, but plenty of light. This should be a fun hands off grow.

3 Likes

Matty did you purchase it yourself or did they offer one to you as a promo?

I’ve seen you do a couple experiments on here now different lights and such but just wondering why you decided to buy one of these

2 Likes

Sometimes being a moderator has its perks :wink::v::bear:

11 Likes