Manufacturing Marijuana For Medicinal Supply

This is exactly what I was thinking when a mate gave me an edible for nausea. Was pinging off the walls. Couldn’t understand the relaxation side of weed until I read and read and read. Now I intentionally grow well researched strains to fit sypmtoms Im trying to treat.
Ive got some Cream & Cheese seed coming with 1:1 ratio which should be interesting to compare to Super Critical Bud which hits like a mule.
The 1st time I tried CBD it blew my mind, stoned but not high :wink:

3 Likes

What :joy::joy::joy:stoned but not high Fergus. That made me smile. I need something for Mum’s arthritis and bursitis. She won’t take it if she’s stoned but not high. The Charlotte’s Web I tried of Leholfs got me wasted and slightly unsettled. I don’t know what the yield/return is but my ROI is ok at $300 for 35g at the moment. Will have enough for the grow room soon. Then I can start the Alpine Star and the Acapulco Gold. Really want that ACDC and Chiquita Banana. I don’t know what the effect of even 1% higher THC is for non smoking people

2 Likes

Stoned: body messed up
High: mind messed up

3 Likes

Yea that critical stuff you grew that tears your face off sounds brilliant! And yea I can’t say it enough cream cheese and 1:1 strains are game changers and once the average stoner tries those they will become incredibly popular

1 Like

:100: mate.
After my 1st real CBD experience I said to my mate I dont think Ill bother with strains that dont have any CBD. So much more good stuff happening with CBD included. Got some CBG seed too but that can wait.

1 Like

I’m also stumbling my way around (down the rabbit hole) the “entourage” path…I have grown Charlotte’s Angel (16/1) Medikit (24/1) Compassion (1/1) and started flowering Peyote WiFi (2/1)…most of these are tiva leaning hybrids…I have 100% indie strains (20/1) and hybrids more on the indie side …its going to take some time to grow them all, but I’m game on this journey… Let’s see where this is going…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Haven’t yet done much reading on cgd, nor really cbd other than a charlottes web and I really enjoy it mixed with a punchy sativa, wow arrow will have to read up on those strains , I’m interested in an indica heavy cbd for sleep . Growing an alpine star currently and can’t wait to try that but I don’t think it will be a sleepy time smoke. And yea back to that cream cheese lol soon as I read the description and coupled with a tv report on mixing ratios it was like that Bitcoin moment! Member when you could buy 1 for a $1 and ya thought shit I should buy maybe a hundy worth , but ya never do lol anyways I rekin that’s where things will head for rec cannabis including black market, and that might push the price and availability or lack of , what’s your serb revenge like Fergus ?

It was so good that I used the only 2 ozs I had for capsules. The smoke was great, it changed my thinking on CBD and the other 142 cannabinoids.

And now it looks like the Sativa (head high) Indica (body stone) theory is just that. Both plants are the same botanically @Arrow ??
Maybe terpenes have more to do with the high than skinny leaves and fat leaves :wink: ??

2 Likes

I still think that is relevant in pure strains, but as you know, most strains are hybrids, and are so cross bred, its difficult to pinpoint their origins. I believe there is a huge drive to find and preserve these “pure” strains. As for the plants being botanically the same, it may be so in a crude sense…but as soon as you start understanding phenotypes and how they are “created” from the genotype and environmental influences, all becomes murky again…

I believe the age/ripeness also has a lot to do with it… The big f*ck up is the non availability of study material…and those in the know are not just going to hand out their research lest they imply themselves in a law suit.

:point_up_2: there’s my second rant for the day…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

And a fine rant it was brother. :joy::+1:
As always very informative.
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

LoL…:joy::joy: I’m out of likes again my friend… Consider your post liked…I even double tapped the like button…comes up with something about trust levels…:wink:

What is your take on this ? Excepting the select few…are we ever going to be able to get our hands on pure strains in this lifetime ?

:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Not sure if we’ll see it in our lifetime or not brother.
I didn’t think I’d see a day where I could walk into a government run dispensary either but here we are now legal. :grin:

There are some pure strains out there I’m sure but it’s going to be a real challenge to find them.
Certainly going to take some serious dedication and a good amount of $$ to pull it off.

Hope ur havin a great Sunday my friend.

:v::pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

The landrace strains are the purist it is going to get. The only one of them that I have ever grown has been Durban Poison, which is a landrace sativa.

1 Like

I believe there is quite the hunt going on right now, to find pure strains …I don’t believe the commercial seeds are pure though …same as Malawi Gold …we even have OG strains here …if you are wondering where here is…I am from South Africa… Durban is not even 500km from me …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That’s 125 pound for 1 seed by the way

10 seeds sorry

Durban, I know a nice girl in Soweto, trouble is, you wouldn’t walk around her neighborhood at night, or during the day, but that’s true for a lot of the whole of Joberg. and SA

1 Like

special kind of place this is… :crazy_face::sunglasses: :v: