Making soil but I don't have much $$$

So I wanna max a super soil… I really rather go organic than synthetic… plus I was getting better results when I would jus add some more soil on top rather than liquid nutes… Can only help me out by adding me in a list of few things I’ma going need for this

3 Likes

what resources do you have ? to start with ? just using outside soil, compost, ect. If youuse top soil,black dirt you will have to use nutrtients during grow a short list of thing you might need:
perlite
worm casting
a good potting soil
remember if starting out Keep it Simple - go and buy a soil (Fos Farms Ocean Blend, Happy Frog, Pro-Mix, Miraical grow Organic , Dr. Earth are a few

2 Likes

I have oceans forest n happy frog on way . Epsom salts, worm casting , dr.earth,mykos Xtreme, garden lime ,perlite those I have… an bush doctor coco loco

1 Like

Do u think I could use bush doctor coco loco n turn that into super soil

1 Like

use fox farms ocean blend and happy frog as base and then Xtreme garding products once plant is planted That’s it nothing more !!

1 Like

If you don’t have a pile of mulch and compost going - ocean and happy frog it’s a great start then after a full harvest on the soil you can start amending it

yea , but watch you amounts of coco loco ( less than 1/3)

You know I’m jus going go back to happy frog n oceans forest. Do oceans forest happy frog n light warrior mix with perlite,worm castings n dr.earth… plus I got like 20 pnds of coco loco left n my critical fast buds r loving the cocoloco str8

1 Like

right on - what ever works for you - I agree

1 Like

Bio-Live fertilizers

@Randy_Marsh what do you mean ?? Like let one of my plants grow till fully ready n after chopping keep soil??? N amend it means to recharge???

1 Like

@steve2 when u say oceans n happy as a base so use coco loco as my main???sorry it’s bin a long few days reading constantly bout my ladies trying to resolve n prevent. ( Bottom coco loco then happy n oceans on top)???

2 Likes

I personally started with promix happy and ocean main was promix I didn’t liked it ,I mean it was better than my outside dirt mix , this run I’m doing only ocean and happy , expensive dirt , I’m gonna add more stuff next run for sure just trying things out , yeah exactly just add good stuff back to soil reuse :recycle: @Steelhrt72

2 Likes

I use Ocean Blend and Happy Frog. no coco, if I was going to use coco some use it totaly ,basicly it’s doen’t retain water so tp say — use soil easiest then one can go coco, hydro A little on the bottom fr drainage (instead of rocks ,ect) Promix is excellant soil thay make some spiecifly for weed. Good plan !!! should have good results ________nutrient you are goiong to use ?:

Yea my boyfriend has his critical fast in str8 coco loco n doing great but our favorite soil is happy frog n oceans forest mix… also light warrior with oceans is nice n so is happy n coco … but best so far is the 50/50 mix with light warriors

1 Like

If you like those soils , wait until you guys try these if you want to make your grow much simple .

My plant is a week away from chopping. I’m flushing now. Her pH is 5.11. Do I give her ph^ or do I leave her??

@Steelhrt72
5.11 ? It should be range by tenths ?
( 0.1 - 0.9 = 1.0 ?)

Na man . 6.0 -7.0 is where u wanna b actually more like 6.3-6.8 is the perfect setting I believe what meter u using that does tenths o.1 ??? Mine vivosun pH meter I jus ordered apera ph meter n storing solution @yoshi