Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

They growing good girl nice and healthy. Great work :clap: :muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okay guys
This was yesterday
Currently I’m in the mountains in PA enjoying some snow sports. Gave the babies a little drink yesterday before leaving-
My parents are keeping an eye on them and by the time I’m home tomorrow I’m sure they’ll be fine. Also- here are some roots!

10 Likes

@Mark0427
Thank you! I’ll def look into it

2 Likes

looking great, have fun out there

2 Likes

Oh I definitely wiped out a few times :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

lol good times

2 Likes

Awesome… where’s the pic lmao all good i just love the outdoors and the beautiful scenery :eyes:… for some reason I thought you were an older lady :rofl::rofl: enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Lmfao I certainly feel like an ol’ lady today!!!

10 Likes

Hahaha :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Haha what a view :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Did snowboarding and could go really fast and had good control. Then i had to stop. Thank god there was a really big wooden fence for me to slam into instead of the hill of snow right behind it.

2 Likes

Honestly this is my third time ever and it’s been about 15-20 years since I been. Went down from the top of a mountain- made it a 1/4 of the way before wiping out - then went down on my butt half the way- then walked the remaining 1/4​:rofl::rofl:

I like bunny hills

6 Likes

Lmfao :rofl::rofl: good times and great memories :sunglasses:… while you’re out having fun this ol boy harvested his big Do-si-dos… lots and lots of bud… no weights yet…

9 Likes

The progress in two days is

@Caligurl

11 Likes

@Lorenda_x Beautiful! How many weeks will they be when you pot up?

2 Likes

Damnnnnnnn killer

3 Likes

do a 720 lol

3 Likes

I have done this. 2 complete rotations of board over head while airborne. The difference in good ideas from one’s 20’s to 40’s.

4 Likes

thats awesome, i understand that, no way i would try it now at 46 lol. i could do the spin but the landing is where it would hurt lol

4 Likes

Good outdoors is my cup of coffee, I definitely miss the slopes. @Lorenda_x I’ve done and few hills in my time, until I broke a thumb. As for the babies there looking great @anon1893985 This is my scenery for the weekend.

9 Likes