Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

You can set the humidifier outside the tent.

3 Likes

Thats the plan brother!

1 Like

Like out if the tent but facing into it ?

4 Likes

if the exhaust fan is ruuning, it should be able to suck the mist into one of the vent holes with the tent closed

5 Likes

Yeah, I had to take mine out of the tent. I put it outside about 6 inches from the tent facing into one of the lower vent holes.

3 Likes

Bino bango, budz and cali got it. I use to set mine a few inches from the flaps at the bottm until it crapped out.

3 Likes

Definitely don’t have one of those :rofl::rofl: never have had the whole set up- just use a fan and humidifier and open it when needed lol

3 Likes

You’ll gather everything and more over time LOL… I started with a light and a few clip fans and one-by-one, I kept adding to it. Then I got a second tent and had to double all of what I had :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

@Lorenda_x all those things you get in time like @Caligurl said. i keep buying stuff because i keep adding more to the grow lol.

3 Likes

Looking good looking great id personally recommend a inline fan to vent air out of the tent personally good air exchange is important helps avoid high RH as well as pm,molds but its not also 100% needed lol ohh are those Toy Story themed nails also lol?

3 Likes

Thank you for noticing!!! They certainly are :wink:

Yea
One of these days I’ll have everything…one day

7 Likes

thats really cool

2 Likes

No need to rush… if you add/change too many things at once, it’s hard to trace back any issues that you may have. Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Thats are dope thought i recognized the Andy name lol

3 Likes

Updatessssssss

All is going well- they’re definitely getting wider and wider , and they got a nice drink tonight

Worried I let one of my pots dry out though :disappointed: hoping that doesn’t affect the organic soil

11 Likes

At the solo cup stage i typically just mist the top of the cups like 4x every day to keep it moist they are looking great so far do you plan to do any compost teas?

4 Likes

Ohhh i was talking about the pots I have brewing right now drying out- yea I don’t water too much at this stage- just a little squirt of water around the little guys

3 Likes

wow, they are looking fantastic.

1 Like

How big is the tent. Ac infinity make a raxial fans has a dimmer knob built right inline of power cord. I’d say grab u a 8" raxial fan and try that prolly run like 30ish bucks on Amazon. They work super good for the price and r quiet compared to lots of other fans.

3 Likes

Ohhh gotcha gotcha lmao all ypud need to do is just re wet it down this is why i use a tote for my soil traps all that moisture in

3 Likes