Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

looking good, yeah its the slow stage but the stage where youre always checking on them lol

4 Likes

Np told ya id help along the way :rofl: now time to dial in vpd and watch them take off like :rocket: lol

5 Likes

Heyyy. All looks well to me :eyes::love_you_gesture:… i have a few babies try to make it through this stage… one is a runt that will stay in solo cup. Its 3-4 weeks old and still a midget lol :laughing: :upside_down_face: that’s it on the far left side

7 Likes

Happy cake day, growmie!

3 Likes

@Lorenda_x Happy cake day!!!

2 Likes

It’s your Cannaversary you can smile if you wanna…:musical_note::musical_score::notes:

2 Likes

Happy came day!! And it a special one :blush:

1 Like

Happy canna day @Lorenda_x

2 Likes

Hello everyone, new to forum but not the party! Love all the fur babies here is our 3 mini dachshunds, mom is the old one on the right, dad is the white one and the monster is the only baby they had. Lilly, Rolly and Ripley

8 Likes

Thank you everyone!!! I really appreciate it.
I wouldn’t still be doing this if it weren’t for the support from the community and all the help. :heart:

@Shadesfang
Welcome and thanks for the pics! I love to see it! Don’t mind to pull up a chair and stay awhile

@anon1893985 your girls are doing well !

3 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Lorenda… calling Lorenda!!! You ok? we need updates lol!

4 Likes

Yea I know I’m like the worst at that
Kids are now doing Futsol and basketball since soccer is done- oh AND track on Sundays. It’s like 4-5 games a Saturday

The babies are well
Getting bigger every day. Light intensity seems to be perfect and the temp. Just struggling to keep the RH at a good percentage. Got a new humidifier and its lowest strength seems to be too much for the tent. So there’s a lot of monitoring that

This was yesterday

This is today

I’ll make sure I get better at the updating for sure

7 Likes

looking great, im the worst updater on my thread lmao

3 Likes

Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Updater? I have three photos up and 2 autos in the dirt and haven’t even STARTED a new thread!

3 Likes

lmao, its finding time or its nothing to show

2 Likes

No buds on the bud plants. One photo 8 weeks old, one 23 days, one 8 days above ground, two autos in the dirt yesterday. Time? Can I buy that on Amazon?

2 Likes

maybe timeshare lol, sounds like you got all kinds of stages, thats great, going to be a steady flow of harvesting buds

1 Like