Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

A song with the name Lorenda?

1 Like

No but I can name the plant that. Can’t name it jolene because of the :notes: :musical_note: song

2 Likes

lol you have your permission to name your plant lorenda :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well thanks. I can’t walk around saying man jolene is getting thick​:rofl::rofl:. I’m could just turn out bad.

2 Likes

I had nanners on a few inside plants only and they never went outside. Hermies are caused by stress (training, heat, light, nutrient, or too long in flower). It’s best to move it away from other plants but, you can try to keep them or trash them. If the nanners aren’t too bad, you can pluck them, but, yes, if they are really bad, you’ll never keep up. Plus you have to watch closely for male flowers forming before they spew pollen… AND be super careful removing them… it can be a PITA

I believe mine were from a prolonged flowering time… should have been harvested sooner…

2 Likes

Well that’s that live and learn factor. Sorry to hear it but hopefully they don’t have to many seeds in there. Or they may produce some decent girls for the future. :crossed_fingers:. That’s why I love this( life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get). :neutral_face::grimacing:

2 Likes

Shoot, can still pick out seeds and smoke. Like we used too

4 Likes

@bsjapost
If it ever happens again I just might let it go
But I know @Caligurl accidentally had one of hers get pollinated and she had so many seeds she barely got a decent bud (though I know a few)

Anyway

I guess this is an “auto promenade” now- but that doesn’t sound as fun

Anyways
Here they are

And they’ll probably all be tiny runts because I can’t grow autos.
We shall see I guess

2 Likes

My journal started as 3 strains and I’m on the 9th or 10th now lol. You can put some moist (oi, that word) soil around the stem of the leaner. Just be sure not to over water them.

4 Likes

Ditto on adding a little soil. I also saw someone (can’t remember who it was), lay a stick across the pot and then push it gently to the stem to prop the plant up. I liked that idea better than what I usually do. I usually prop them up with a toothpick but if there is a slight breeze they flop off the toothpick

2 Likes

Take a piece of gardening wire a few inches long and bend it like a candy cane. Then, bend the top sideways so you can poke the straight part in, and the curved part holds the plant up from most sides. Make sense? I’ll find a piece and put a pic for ya.

2 Likes

Like this…

4 Likes

I like that idea too! I’d be worried about removing it being the clutz I am lol

3 Likes

You just pull it out! Or you can snip it if you have some tin snips. It’s basically a toothpick with a little extra at the end :grin:

3 Likes

Seriously I’m a clutz hahaha

3 Likes

Sorry about thr hermie from your sister but all your ladies are looking great and nails

2 Likes

@Borderryan22

That’s really cute
And also creative :wink:
I had a stick underneath it outside :woman_shrugging:t3:

@SilvaBack203
Ya live and learn
It is what it is
Just trying to figure out what strain of photo I want to try next cause I’m definitely going that route

2 Likes

What kind of buzz do you like?

2 Likes

I wanna be a stick of butter

Most of the time

5 Likes

You would probably like GG4.

4 Likes