Idk how I let it happen and didn’t pay close attention

Usually either too much light, or genetic. If they’re all over, sayanara sucka

2 Likes

I might actually cry

1 Like

And you say too much light
I think that was a factor

2 Likes

Don’t cry. Things happen. I’ll smoke one for your loss!

In flower you want around 45dli, and the last 2-3 weeks, taper down to mimic less sunlight, fall type weather.

1 Like

Its a possibility that she got stressed by being moved back and forth from inside to outside the difference in light intensity can definitely add stress

3 Likes

I guess I’m chopping her down and moving all
The autos in :sweat:

Just be careful for pests and outdoor stuff that can be brought in

3 Likes

@Borderryan22

Yea I thought about that too
I’ll keep an eye on them

Everyone is getting covered in diatomaceous earth

@Borderryan22
For the dli that’s for 24 hrs right? Only asking cause my Photone app is automatically set at 18

1 Like

I can’t find the right chart, but for autos ya that’s fine. If they’re in flower and have been outside. You may wanna stick closer to 14/10 so they dont stress from a lot of extra light exposure also and doioioioioing

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My lord all I can do at this point is laugh :woman_facepalming:t3: This has just been an adventure
I will say this though, I am learning SO much through this grow, as much as a bummer it was to throw her out

3 Likes

I’ve thrown a couple out. Either stunted or started making nads. With autos, those are more common and just kinda happen sometimes. With photos, if they have good genetics, then most problems are user error. Glad ya got a kick outta that lol

2 Likes

Those are nanna’s sweetie. Watch closely for male flowers! It means it’s trying to hermie (if not already).

Take a paper towel and soak it in rubbing alcohol. Take pointy tweezers, wipe them down with alcohol, take purified water and spritz it on the ‘nanner’. Pluck that thing off, wipe it into the paper towel. When done, put that paper towel in a ziplock baggie.

EDIT… Nanners’ are not seeds. Seeds will form looking like calyxys…but, unlike really calyx, they don’t form at the junction of a stem to leaf… they form in or closer to the buds.

2 Likes

Don’t throw her out yet… see my other comment below. It will be up to you regarding how much time you have to pluck ‘nanners’ but I had a pretty successful grow having to keep them at bay

2 Likes

Damn. I already did :pensive: ugggggh did I just throw that whole thing out and not have to?! Now I’m REALLY gonna cry
There were naners EVERYWHERE! Like in every single bud, multiple ones
I mean I know I didn’t HAVE to , but I don’t think there was any clipping all those naners out :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

sorry sista, hopefully everything will turn back around

2 Likes

It was more likely than not my fault. But I had no idea taking her outside to water her like I was would do that.

Live and learn.
Can only do better next time

2 Likes

i would blame the outside lol, i havent tried outside yet due to the crapoy weather conditions and huge amount of insects but i will try next year.

3 Likes

Can’t name my plant that (jolene ). That’s the wife’s name. She already hates the song because of people always making the comment… I love your name, did they name you after the song?:rofl::rofl::rofl:pretty great watching it happen to people who don’t know.

2 Likes