Looks like pistils on seedling

Lots of trimming, nice problem to have eh? Good haul brother, stay safe and in the zone my friend!

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait for mine to get ready. Iā€™m Jonesing bad. Trash weed they try and sale now and days are just not worth it. I know when somethings been watered down.
Or the little snap crackle pop when you try to smoke it. They try to tell me itā€™s the stain. Iā€™ll tell them you didnā€™t flush them probably.

1 Like

A lil dinner time tune. :wink::+1:
Have a great afternoon folks.
:v::pray:

9 Likes

Smooth tune My Brother!! :wink: I hope you have one too Barry! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Solo cups have many uses. :wink:
We start plants in them. Some folks finish Plants in them. :clap::clap:
We drink from them.
And we can use them to help dry our harvests.
:grin:
Any one looking for a cheap drying rack ?
My buddyā€™s version.

But it is a bit of a balancing act. :joy::+1:
Works great when you have more to dry than a store bought rack can hold.
Hope ur all havin a great morning smoke sesh.
Be high and be well folks.

17 Likes

Stoner Ingenuity!!! :nerd_face:

I would respectfully suggest to your friend to place a couple of lengths of parchment paper or a pane of glass under his contraption to catch the kiefā€¦ :wink:

10 Likes

But of course. :joy::+1:
Heā€™s got a piece of white plastic sign board under the chair legs already brother. :wink:
Heā€™s been shutting off the fan before he fluffs the nugs so heā€™s getting almost all of it.
:v:

9 Likes

Speaking of Solo Cups usesā€¦ have you seen these maniacsā€¦ :

7 Likes

I canā€™t get over the hand eye coordination of the kids. Damn theyā€™re quick. :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Hypnotizingā€¦ :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Almost too much for my high self to keep up with. :joy:
Hope ur havin a good one Kapt. :drooling_face::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Probably as high as you my friendā€¦ Iā€™m just postponing the trimming I have to do this morning just so I have room to hang the rest of the Cherry Noir Iā€™ll harvest laterā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Have a great one Pappy dearest! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yessir. Iā€™ve got some trimming to do myself brother. :grin:
The first branches I hung are ready for jars now. Almost 3 weeks hang time at low 60ā€™s for temp and rh this time. :wink:
Be well my brother. :pray:

6 Likes

My Brother Barry I need some advise. Iā€™m gonna run out before next harvest!! :dizzy_face: Anyway if you were in my shoes wwyd? Iā€™m open for suggestions and you know what Iā€™m working with. I hope your high as you possibly can be!! Cause Iā€™m on up there!! :crazy_face: :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Wow. Sorry for the shortage my brother.
Iā€™d prob do a couple autos in with my photos.
I know you were planning on 4 plants but maybe you could pop 6 instead.
That way you can take your time with the photos and do the training you wanted to them.
The autos should be done in 3 1/2 - 4 months depending what you pick to grow.

7 Likes

You think thats nuts, you should see how fast I rebuild a 350 sbc lmao.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea My Brother but it would take a month to get the seeds. Iā€™m hopin I can run a short veg ( 1 month ) and mabee able to Harvest in 4 months. I know it will be a small yield but with 4 plants it shouldnā€™t be too bad. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see that. :joy::joy:
Hope ur havin a fantastic day Cody. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

And there I go forgetting that not everybody can take a run to the hydro store to get fresh seed. :man_facepalming:
Youā€™ll get er done my brother. :+1:
Hope ur havin a great day Darrell.

4 Likes

Out of likes but im about to start on one in a few weeks I will keep you guys posted on progress when I start, but shouldnā€™t take more than 2 or 3 days lol. Hope you are too my friend.

3 Likes