Looks like pistils on seedling

Lots of trimming, nice problem to have eh? Good haul brother, stay safe and in the zone my friend!

4 Likes

I can’t wait for mine to get ready. I’m Jonesing bad. Trash weed they try and sale now and days are just not worth it. I know when somethings been watered down.
Or the little snap crackle pop when you try to smoke it. They try to tell me it’s the stain. I’ll tell them you didn’t flush them probably.

A lil dinner time tune. :wink::+1:
Have a great afternoon folks.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Smooth tune My Brother!! :wink: I hope you have one too Barry! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Solo cups have many uses. :wink:
We start plants in them. Some folks finish Plants in them. :clap::clap:
We drink from them.
And we can use them to help dry our harvests.
:grin:
Any one looking for a cheap drying rack ?
My buddy’s version.

But it is a bit of a balancing act. :joy::+1:
Works great when you have more to dry than a store bought rack can hold.
Hope ur all havin a great morning smoke sesh.
Be high and be well folks.

15 Likes

Stoner Ingenuity!!! :nerd_face:

I would respectfully suggest to your friend to place a couple of lengths of parchment paper or a pane of glass under his contraption to catch the kief… :wink:

10 Likes

But of course. :joy::+1:
He’s got a piece of white plastic sign board under the chair legs already brother. :wink:
He’s been shutting off the fan before he fluffs the nugs so he’s getting almost all of it.
:v:

8 Likes

Speaking of Solo Cups uses… have you seen these maniacs… :

6 Likes

I can’t get over the hand eye coordination of the kids. Damn they’re quick. :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Hypnotizing… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Almost too much for my high self to keep up with. :joy:
Hope ur havin a good one Kapt. :drooling_face::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Probably as high as you my friend… I’m just postponing the trimming I have to do this morning just so I have room to hang the rest of the Cherry Noir I’ll harvest later… :man_facepalming:

Have a great one Pappy dearest! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yessir. I’ve got some trimming to do myself brother. :grin:
The first branches I hung are ready for jars now. Almost 3 weeks hang time at low 60’s for temp and rh this time. :wink:
Be well my brother. :pray:

6 Likes

My Brother Barry I need some advise. I’m gonna run out before next harvest!! :dizzy_face: Anyway if you were in my shoes wwyd? I’m open for suggestions and you know what I’m working with. I hope your high as you possibly can be!! Cause I’m on up there!! :crazy_face: :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Wow. Sorry for the shortage my brother.
I’d prob do a couple autos in with my photos.
I know you were planning on 4 plants but maybe you could pop 6 instead.
That way you can take your time with the photos and do the training you wanted to them.
The autos should be done in 3 1/2 - 4 months depending what you pick to grow.

7 Likes

You think thats nuts, you should see how fast I rebuild a 350 sbc lmao.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea My Brother but it would take a month to get the seeds. I’m hopin I can run a short veg ( 1 month ) and mabee able to Harvest in 4 months. I know it will be a small yield but with 4 plants it shouldn’t be too bad. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’d like to see that. :joy::joy:
Hope ur havin a fantastic day Cody. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

And there I go forgetting that not everybody can take a run to the hydro store to get fresh seed. :man_facepalming:
You’ll get er done my brother. :+1:
Hope ur havin a great day Darrell.

4 Likes

Out of likes but im about to start on one in a few weeks I will keep you guys posted on progress when I start, but shouldn’t take more than 2 or 3 days lol. Hope you are too my friend.

3 Likes