Looks like pistils on seedling

It’s all good My Brother Barry!! :wink: I’ve decided I’m gonna go 12/12 after seedlin stage. @MrPeat does it and gets monsters. I just want a decent harvest and I think I’m gonna go for it. :thinking: Have you ever tried running 12/12 the whole grow?
I’m fina get with giraffes :giraffe: lips if u get my meaning and I hope you are as well! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

The only one I’ve grown straight thru on 12/12 was the lil Lvpk clone that I did last grow.
All 6 nugs of her. :joy:
But she was good smoke tho. :wink::+1:
Just had a PTw and a Munson back to back my brother so I know what you mean. :giraffe: :grin:
:v::pray::drooling_face:

6 Likes

TGIF folks.

Weekend is almost here. :+1:
Be high and be well folks.
:v::pray:

11 Likes

Happy Monday folks. Hope it’s a high one for yas. :+1::drooling_face:

13 Likes

Happy Monday also I hope the same for you My Brother Barry! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Happy Monday to all…mines finished…thank heavens…sucking on some distilled potato juice… and off to bed…stay lit my friends…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

@Arrow Sleep well My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

How are you this AM brother? Hope you are not at work :grin:! :thinking: Lets burn a big " sow leg"!

2 Likes

Love to oblige and indulge but tire season is in full swing here now brother . :man_facepalming::cold_face:
Yep. I’m at the shop today.
Wish I had a quick blast to tide me over till I get home. :joy::+1:

I’ll be into it hard tho when I finish up.
Hope ur havin a great one brother. Get doubly ripped for me. :+1::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Here’s a PTw nug from last nites trim session.

Most of them are pretty small but there’s certainly no lack of crystal on them.
And too it’s my first harvest that I’m dry trimming. I Let it hang for 3 + weeks.
:v:

9 Likes

Yeah I know all too well how people feel about their tires this time of year :grin:! That little NUG is full of crystals :star_struck: I have some BK dry keif hash I will hit for us and then I got a neighbor that lost her keys to her 2006 Pathfinder , so I need to find a locksmith with programming abilities(rare out in the woods where we live). Vehicle is all wheel so towing is out unless I take shifter cable loose and get it out of park, which is probably what I will do!
Back to tires…don’t you just love TPMsystems :hot_face: :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Most aren’t too bad now. Just gotta watch for the damn sensors in the wheels. :joy:

On top of the shifter plate is there a knock out plug to access the shifter gate ?
If there is just stick a small pick in and push down. Should release the shifter without removing the cable. :v:

3 Likes

Yeah, I have had to use that access on numerous models but I did not see anyway on this Pathfinder. I know it probably has one I just need to look in the right spot, I know they hide them on a lot of vehicles. Guess I am off to go look! I am pretty high right now and I have another rolled so “WE” should be good for now :grin:

4 Likes

@Holmes. I knew I could count on you brother. :+1:
Thanks for lookin out. :joy:
Couple shishka j’s and the next couple hours my scissors an me are gonna get back at it.:wink:
Have a high one my brother.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Did you do the hand stretching prior to harvest? If not I know you got some sore hands My Brother!! :sweat_smile::rofl::joy: I hope your fried dyed and layed to the side!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Doin pretty good my brother. Had a bit of practice on my buddy’s girls. :wink::grin:
Still lots more for me to do tho.
This weekend should put a good dent in it. :+1:

Hope ur havin a high one Darrell.
Just twistin another Shishkaberry for a bed time snack. :grin:

3 Likes

That is what it is all about brother, looking out for one another :sunglasses:

I’m in for the bedtime snack, even though I have about 3more hrs. before bedtime :rofl:! I hope your shiska gets you in the zone my friend and you have a good one!

4 Likes

@Holmes. Thank you brother. :+1:
It Certainly helps with a quality sleep for sure.

And I’m def in the zone my brother :wink::drooling_face:
Be well and be high.

4 Likes

I’m pretty damn near comatoasted about now My Brother! :wink: I hope you sleep well and have a great day tomorrow!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Holmes I hope you have a great night as well My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes