Looking for a mentor

Hello fellow Gromes I am reaching out because growing has become something that I’m very passionate about. I’ve never had anything I cared about so much besides my own kids so I want to do this right and I want to learn as much as I can. I’m looking for one person who has the time to take on an apprentice as much as I love the forum I read something from the forum from a full grown me that suggested that find one person to help you out because it’s true, listening to so many different things so many different people doing different have they all different way of growing things And to each his own and I will develop my own way. Also going down the line right now I need someone to teach me my ABC’s in my 123‘s I just want a successful grow from seed to dry out so if you have the time for me And I will make sure I use a lot of it lol please message me and we’ll take it from there
Hope to hear from you soon my future maestro

10 Likes

I would be more than happy to walk you through a solid grow. Feel free to scope out my grow journal and peep out some of the info. We are all learning and growing everyday. All just trying to love that green life.
Happy farming…

11 Likes

Here is a link to part of my grow journal. Surf around and scope it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’ve got an great opportunity to learn from @HippieRunner1 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I believe the Mod @Myfriendis410 stated he could set up Private Messages for this type of communication.

1 Like

Take that offer. Hippie can grow.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to set up a P.M. for both of you. I will be copied in as well. It’s a good way to discuss stuff that might be too tedious on the open forum. That said; all journals are of benefit to others so I encourage you to post your progress on your open journal.

Just tag me if you want to do this.

9 Likes

Exceptional offers from both @HippieRunner1 and @Myfriendis410 I’d say you hit the jackpot.

11 Likes

There are many wonderful growers on here you just got offers for 2 great ones have you thought about how you want to grow organic soil ,coco, Hydroponic?

6 Likes

Absolutely need to determine this before settling on a mentor! Those are all very different in the approach you will take.

4 Likes

Organic soil is the rout I choose. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The path of Water. The path of Earth and Science. The path of Earth and Life. Choose wisely young Padewan.

7 Likes

What are you going to grow autoflowers or photoperiod plants if ur going to do autos i grow autos and i get great results doing so i would be happy to walk you through how i grow my autos whether ur going to use bottled nutrients or organic nutrients i can guide you either way .im doing a 100% organic bottled nutrients grow now here is a pic to help you make ur mind up

This is my grow now

6 Likes

Sorry I just have no patience anymore, think I may need anxiety medicine but I don’t take anything but aspirin.

Now if it involves getting high and having a good time I can do that, but I’m on my 3rd wife so if involves women evidently history says I suck at that.

I’ll be the lurker who likes your posts and offers occasional advice but mentor nahh I am probably not the man I would definitely give @HippieRunner1or @Aussie_autos a try as I’ve seen some of their bud you would be in good hands there.

Good luck and welcome to the forum

5 Likes

I am already in the process of growing. Just wanted someone to help me through it. I’m grateful for the help and advice. I just don’t want you to think I’m starting a new grow from the beginning I’ve been in the process for two months now. I have a bunch of diustarins growing and two different ways. Some are In a soil coco mix and the others are in a hydroponic system. I need someone with knowledge of both. So if you do. Then yes I say thanks for having me.

2 Likes

I’m growing both hydroponics and in soil. Can you help me with both.

2 Likes

With the soil grow I can definitely help you. I have years and years of experience with organic growing.

As for hydroponics, not my specialty as a growing medium. But… plants do react very similar.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for the help. I just got out of work I’m gonna take a shower and then I’m gonna go and check in on the babies. When I do I’ll take so good pics so you can see where I’m at. Right now I’m doing pretty good. I’m the beginning I must have over watered the first two seeds I put to germ they were purple haze fem. One I lost the other one is still going but she looks like she’s only a couple of weeks old when I’m fact she’s 2 months. But I see her growing. I’ll show her to you later and please let me know what I should do with her. You’ll see though she’s so small. I was waiting for her to get a little bigger if she can. And then clone her. Start from there. Let me know your thoughts. But I’ll talk to you very soon. And again thanks hiipierunner1 I’m very appreciative. And for everyone else who has come on to try and help me. Thank you gromies.

1 Like

This is just a few min ago

2 Likes

Dont let @Fieldofdreams see those buckets!!! They are the wrong color!!

2 Likes