Look small to you?

I veg under 6500k cfl then when plant out grows it, I switched to cmh. It’s great for the last few weeks of before I go 12/12. Last time I flowered under it I had huge buds, but covered in seedy foxtail (I had temp issues) but this time I have temp under control. Think it’ll flower good? Here’s the spectrum

2 Likes

Ya they do a good job of flowering. Seed to harvest growing too.

@Countryboyjvd1971 hey, I know you use the 630w cmh, how close have you had the light during flower

1 Like

I keep mine at 12-14 inches I’m on a light mover so I can get closer then those with out one
Before the light mover no closer then 18” @HornHead

Good deal. Thanks buddy

1 Like

I had the plants grow into the light once when I first got the light @HornHead prob 8 inch from bulbs that burned the coals so yeah def watch you distance

Keeping the light closer when I switch to 12-12 also helps reduce my stretch during the transition :+1:

Let me know how you make out

My stretch is over. I’m around 5 weeks flower

That wwas from the 9th

3 Likes

Nice bro she looks great
yeah i was just mentioning what I do or have done is all

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster I ask you darn because you the light guy. I asked you John and you hog cause you have a cmh. This is my wwa March 5th. I had light 315w 3000k 24" up and I think I had my light to high

This is it today. Cmh now 18" and I added my 130 true watt roleadro cob because I think I had light to high. Think it’ll pack on weight

Temperatures are good. Mid 70s day 60s night

1 Like

I think they’ll put on a little more weight. Like I posted earlier, ive seen them ran pretty low, 16" or maybe even a little closer. But that was always running a larger reflector. Your hood looks pretty condensed, and in the small space I don’t really know how they behave.

1 Like

I’m even closer then that I’m around 12” from the top but mine is a 630 and on a light mover so it’s a lot harder to burn because it’s not in the same place

2 Likes

I still see a lot of white pistols so they will bulk up more
As hog mentioned with the light movers we can get closer that this with out 18 inches should be fine place hand at comply if it to hot for your hand it too hot for the plants you might even to be able to get closer say 14 but heat test it

1 Like

Ok. Thanks @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971

How many weeks since first pistils?

About March 5th

So you are looking at the beginning of May to harvest. The most dramatic changes are towards the end when they really start to swell and pack on weight. You have a lot of tops so you are spreading your light and yeild across them all. Everything looks right for the weeks you are in.

1 Like

I thought I might have messed up. I had my cmh 24" above canopy. Just dropped it to about 16-18

2 Likes

@HornHead it’s best not to watch a calendar when growing cannabis autos or photos

The estimated times are just that

In truth I don’t even follow a schedule at this point I just give the girls what they need when they need it and judge things by the looks

1 Like

Judging by looks, when do you think I should use dry koolbloom

Not sure what that is I e never used it myself

If it’s a bloom booster start around mid flower