March 18
And today
White widow auto about 3 months old flower march 5
7 gallon coco gh Lucas formula nutes/ fish shit
315w cmh 19" temp w/ light 70-5 night 60ish
Ph at 6.0 right now. Everything is on point

6 Likes

I’d say looking good

Hard to say when there’s that many colas. Looks healthy anyway.

1 Like

You think that’ll be a problem?

1 Like

Nope, just hard to determine how big they are and how much jar worthy bud each will produce is all.

2 Likes

The plant itself is about 20" from top of pot. It’s
20"x36" tent. Fills the tent up. The colas are 12"++ Some are tied down in a elbow shape. That’s how I kept my canopy even. I would bet I get about 10oz ?

1 Like

I think they look great man.

3 Likes

It’s only one plant. Thanks

What is your light? Yield will be dictated by actual wall watts and the efficiency of the light. Optimally you will get ~1g/W. You seem to have spread the plant out nicely.

1 Like

May be a little leafy for 10, but will probably be close.

It’s a vivosun 315w cmh. About 18-20" above canopy

Do you know anything about the 315w cmh. It’s the 3000k bulb.

1 Like

Interesting read on CMH. Not the most effective spectrum for flowering.

1 Like

I have 2x 300w roleadro cobs also. You cannot find them on Amazon or roleadro page anymore for some reason. Right now with the cmh, I have 65w per sqft

1 Like

Thanks for the link, but it really didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know already. I’d really like to know if the vertical fixture is better than the horizontal one, or vise versa. How low I can hang it. (I have the horizontal)

1 Like

I’m familiar with them. What are you looking for?

Sorry I missed this one in last reply. I think you will be better off in your space with horizontal. Vertical may be a little better in larger room with umbrella type reflector.

Just wondering about par and ppdf? I think that’s right. Also how low I can hang it. Right now it’s between 28"-20" I’d appreciate it

1 Like

18-20. Sorry

1 Like

That sounds pretty normal height. I’ve seen them lower with the big bat wing style reflectors, but that was in larger space too.