Little to no high

Cough cough attitude seed bank cough

2 Likes

Sorry, I just now seen this. I sometimes remove big fan leave and thin out the leaves on the plant to let more light in; is this incorrect? Will this cause the lack of potency?

He meant the budz. Removing larger fan leaves in promotion of bud sites I’m fairly certain is a good thing in both auto and photoperiod plants. Definitely in photoperiod

“don’t see if you stated it specifically, but are you pruning flowers off the plants to sample them?”

Flowers are buds

1 Like

Yes from time to time. My bad right?

That was a quote from @KeystoneCops . But yeah. Extra stress on the plant and can only give a loose speedy assessment of the end product. Since the speedy effects will drop off for the more downer effects as the cbn increases. Keystone likes to tip toe the street terminology as much as possible. I love him for it. Just learn the more technical and horticulture terms and he’s on point with great information.

1 Like

I did use the “manafold” (I think it is called) low-stress technique . I bent them over and pinned them down and I believe it has been working well from the look of the plants. Do you think this is too much stress for the autos?

1 Like

I can’t say. Don’t have the personal experience with lst. Just know my feeble attempt at it that I let go too early. Hence why I was clarifying a more experienced members question. This was my early let go.

Was also stunted from other mistakes. she’s very dense and sticky tho. Just not as close to finish as she should be either.
She isn’t as prominent as her weeks younger sister who is stickier and way more pungent tho.

She straight up smells like strawberry. Both are strawberry cough. I threw myself at all variables as hard as possible. You can research and read till your eyes bleed. Still will never best hands on. the latter went from 24/0 as a seedling basically straight to 12/12. Hence the shortness with my most indica strain. Prefer sativa

1 Like

As someone who grows mostly autos I have to disagree with the “autos are weaker” claim.
This is another old dated statement, depending on the breeder and the strain autos can be just as potent or even more potent. Of course there are lots of outs out there that are not bred by quality auto focused breeder or the strain is an old auto genetic but you can find autos 28% and many in the 21%+ category.

So it comes down to what your choosing to grow and by who, not that they are autos.

Your going to want to get a usb/Bluetooth microscope, pocket microscopes are the worst device to use but you will learn that lol.

As @Hellraiser stated harvesting Durring proper tricomb maturity is important.

Mayne your tolerance is really high? Or your usage device is not working properly?

LOL, that’s what I think when I try to smoke the stuff some of my friends are smoking, after taking many hits and not feeling anything, I’m like this isn’t working, looking at the pipe, then I remember - oh yeah not smoking my stuff, this is crap LOL.

3 Likes

My first batch of rosin just wasn’t very potent, fire in fire out rule.

Then I had a vaperizor that was failing the element must not reach the right temp so I tossed it to the side.

Different mixes effect people differently to.
I find if I smoke one strain to much it looses effect becomes very dull.

But then I switch strains to a completely different thing and bam I’m stoned.

My girlfriend has said that X doesn’t do anything for here and Y does etc. It’s a crap shoot.

Grow well and find strains that work for you but don’t be scared of autos hell.

@Hellraiser what’s your current favorite smoke?

I have some Bruce banner auto in rosin that’s nice but it’s not Bruce banner #3 which I prefer the euphoria from so I’m bummed out about that.

Current morning favorite is Gorilla Glue - nice for wake and bake, daytime favorite is Blue Dream, night time favorite is my Cherry Ice Cream.

1 Like

Original GG or GG4? Isn’t GG4 a evening indica?
Ide like to grow a blue dream, tried to crack a Humboldt seeds but it failed germinatiom while trying to dial in my. New tent.

Thanks for the info. I really want the autos to work. I am currently starting some Northern Lights, Gorilla Cookies, and white widow. There about 3 wks in. I have about 30- 40 auto seeds about thanks to the 10+10 deals, so I will be growing autos for a while. I have some seeds from local smoke from God knows where that I may grow in a second tint that I have.
I’m certain my tolerance is an issue here. You are right, that microscope came in today and it is way too difficult to try and focus. I’ll likely be returning it and just get a jewelers loop. I’m going to be looking at the tricombs closely from now on.

1 Like

Yeah, I forgot, I have a couple of Blue Dream that is about 1.5’’ high. I’m going to purchase the Blue Haze strain next; it just looks too cool to pass up.

Get a usb / Bluetooth microscope off amazon. It’s the best way better than a jeweler loup. Or get both.

It’s the ILGM GG, they describe it as a 50% indica / 50% sativa. The buzz is very much on the sativa side for me, great high and then leaves me very cleanly with no tiredness or drag and I can still think and get stuff done. Good for a morning/afternoon smoke but too mild for the evening for me.

Love the ILGM Blue Dream (one amazing pheno I have of it anyway ), a 80% sativa with a soaring high and great taste and smell - hits it on every level, a little strong for a morning smoke (on workdays anyway), but love it in the afternoon or early evening, awesome for right after work or chilling with friends or making sexy time with the wife. Even gets a good body buzz going when you smoke a bit more. Seems more on the indica side than the GG. It even does a good job on my insomnia, better than the GG would do. I’ve always loved Blueberry and crosses of it and like the way Blueberry makes me feel, this reminds of the DJ Short Blueberry that I used to grow, but with a better high, taste, smell, yields - like I said, it hits it on every level. I only got 2 of 5 seeds to germinate - one was amazing and I have a clone mother of her, the other was not bad but not nearly as good.

Then for late nights I like a super heavy indica like my Cherry Ice Cream, so strong it makes your face numb for a while, my back pain is gone after 3 hits and insomnia doesn’t stand a chance. Way too strong for a morning smoke, unless planning on crawling back to bed. Also too strong for the afternoon unless you stop after 1 or 2 hits (all it takes for a nice buzz) take a few more hits and hope you didn’t have anything important planned cause you ain’t doing it LOL.

2 Likes

There are several. Do you have a preference? Please don’t say the $100 one.lol. They have some for about $30.

The cheapest one with decent ratings, they are l made by the same factor in China with differnt shells slapped on them.

@Hellraiser thnx for that, yeah I gotta grow a blue dream it’s all the rage.

I know your not an auto guy but man you really should try buddah seeds purple kush. Purple every time and it’s full blown indica smoke tastes so good!

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out.

Wow that purple kush is pretty gorgeous I’m personally about to do a fastbuds purple lemonade, I swear those natural purples gives off such a fantastic unique smell
Purple-Kush-Autoflowering-Buddha-Seeds

2 Likes