Little confused but I’m think I had the air line pinched

I came back from being away to find a yellow plant, I checked the ppm (150) and ph 6.0. Water temp was 18. Only thing that I could think of was the air line was kinked running to the air stone. I doubled up the stones and made a bigger opening but it seems to be coming around all ready. Any thoughts or am I on the right track. The top water feed was turned off while I was gone, going to leave it on for while longer

7 Likes

150ppm is probably way to low. Shes hungry? How do the roots look? @Sutton

4 Likes

Bright white

1 Like

I did up the PPM go around 350

2 Likes

Just hung my 260 Watt HLG over the girl :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. Just keep an eye on new growth.

1 Like

Seems to be going in the right direction :face_with_monocle:

First time using R/O water , I have it same nutes as last grow but the particles in the tap water were covering my short fall, it’s also blue dream that loves nitrogen😋

1 Like

Would you cut those bottom leafs off yet ? I’m leaving today for 8 days.

Was wondering do you have it it a rapid rooter?

1 Like

Yes I believe so

Yeah you could go ahead and take them off of you want. They aren’t really helping at this point.

1 Like

Could it be making it worse ?

1 Like

Ok so I would make sure the top feed isn’t getting it soaked those things like to mold real easy. If it were me I would make sure it’s not getting wet anymore if you’re roots are well established you don’t really need it.

1 Like

I turned too feed off today, bunch on roots making contact with the water now.

2 Likes

But I’m going to go check now and pull it off anyways

1 Like

Just pulled it off. No mould could be seen but it was soaked forsure

1 Like

Okay this should really help her out. Nice job :+1:

1 Like

I guess the plant would just do it’s best to live off the path of least resistance via the roofer but there’s no nutes in it

1 Like

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :grinning:

1 Like