Lightning help I don’t know what light to choose

Ok bet thanks @dbrn32

2 Likes

I would have to think their stock shortages are a direct result of this forum. I’ve been in hydro stores that have never heard of them and try to jock some overpriced junk and tell me they are the same when clearly they aren’t. I love my Quantums and can’t thank you enough @dbrn32 for making me “see the light!”

4 Likes

Not yet weighed

2 Likes

Sorry… ILGM White Widow. My tent specs are up there. 5th grow. I think Im getting the hang of it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Beautiful. Looking really good.

1 Like

Hey @SilentHippie I was wondering what size tent do you have and how many plants can you grow at once in there and still get a nice yield?

I have a 2 in 1 tent. The flower room is 4x4 with two HLG 260 xls and the veg/seedling side is 1x4 with a couple Chinese led lights. 4 plants fit good in 5 gal pots. I ended up with 7 clones in 3 gal pots with the monster crop and it was super tight.

2 Likes

Update…115g

3 Likes

That was 115 dried right.? And that was only 2 plants @MrBaer

2 Likes

Yup, 2 weeks because 65% humidity. My goal was to get QP from 2 plants. My best grow so far.

3 Likes

Well that’s good at least you meet ya goal. I want to grow a whole or at least a half… I know it’s going to take a while being I’m a new grower…

1 Like

My 5th grow. My only advice is, let them grow. You can’t make them grow. Just make sure you give them the environment they need. Don’t overfeed like we all do at the start. I scaled up to half doses of nutrients and stayed there. Just let them do their thing. Good luck.

2 Likes

Educating the world’s growers one at a time! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Good morning, I need a little more help. I’m going to start my grow this weekend. But for my medium I want to use coco loco and strawberry fields or coco loco and ffof… I like to mix them for some reason. Idk why🤷🏽‍♂️. Any ideas or advice. @dbrn32 @SilentHippie @MrBaer @Killadruid

1 Like

Well I grow in roots organics soiless which is a very stable good phed medium to use. I’ve found that I would go either straight coco or straight soil. I dont mix but maybe someone else does. What I would recomend tho if it was me is to get a coco perlite mix and amend it with some dry nutrients like roots organics terp tea grow. Or something like that so that during the seedling stage u can just water. But let’slet someone elsethrow thier hat in the ringer @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @WickedAle
I’ve never grown in coco only soil and pro mix that I amend. I will say that sometimes it gets trickier to diagnose issues when you mix 2 mediums as the sweet spot for ph is different for each.

1 Like

I’m run with the coco

2 Likes

I have a coco dirt mix. Don’t do it lol I think that’s part of my PH flux to be honest with ya. Be sure to use plenty of perlite as well. Not vermiculite use perlite.

4 Likes