Light green to dark green leaves

Sorry for ignorance, but what is a hot knife exactly?

2 Likes

get 2 cheap cutlery knives, put them in the stovetop element and turn on high. They glow red, take them out, put a small bud (or a small piece of hash) on top of the bottom knife, press the top knife down of top. Instant explosion of smoke! Inhale quickly, us a funnel or a toilet roll tube.
Similar to dropping a nug on a cigarette lighter, but with 2 red hot surfaces that you press the nug between.
Havenā€™t hot knifed since the late 80ā€™s. Ah the memories! Ruins the knives tho, so use crappy gas station cutlery or your wife will be pissed at you!

6 Likes

@Spudgunner @Docnraq
What the bloody hell??!!!

How stoned must the first person who ever tried that must have been. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That was what we had back then! No vaporizers or anything like that. Either joints or pipes. Mostly hot knifed hash back then.
We also got a long pin, push it up through some cardboard, stab a small chunk of hash on the end, light it and cover it with a jar. Slide the jar to the edge of the cardboard and suck out the smoke, then slide it back so you capture all the smoke. Nothing got wasted when you passed it to your buddy or while you were hacking your lungs out!
And we could hot knife in shop class too, the old instructor had worked too many years in a forge and had no sense of scents! Fire up a couple of pieces of metal, squeeze some weed between them and get stoned in class!

3 Likes

Not very, no bowl or papers or apples will drive a guy to try new things.

2 Likes

Do all this with a beer mug thats been frozen from the freezer, smooths out the smoke alot.

3 Likes

She looks beautiful in a unique way i cant wait to see what she looks like when shes done and Iā€™m excited to hear your smoke report!

3 Likes

May want to pick up a trim bin for this one and just collect all the kief from it. Make a bunch of kief pucks.

1 Like

I did do the cardboard, pin and jar thing with hashā€¦ but never heard of the got knife thing.

@beardless @BigCat420 @Spudgunner @JustNikki @Docnraq @kellydans @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @Caligurl

She just looks like a hot mess now.

Brown pistils donā€™t help her looks any either.

Quite honestly, I donā€™t know what the hell is going on now.

6 Likes

It looks like sheā€™s ripening up! And quickly too.
Is it just the one side? Or are all her buddettes getting brown pistils? Strange, maybe sheā€™s just a super-quick mutant!

2 Likes

She looks just wild!

2 Likes

Geeze! I canā€™t help you, Iā€™ve never seen any my plant like thisā€¦ maybe @Big123 ? WTH? ā€™

2 Likes

Yeah , thatā€™s one weard plant looks like itā€™s totally throwing single leafs now.

2 Likes

I have no input other than let her rideā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

What size container is she in?

2 Likes

Sheā€™s in a 3 gallon fabric pot like I grow all of my autos.

It is rather interesting at the least

2 Likes

I would top dress some earthworm castings, maybe some organic bloom fertilizer, perhaps water with a little of epsom salt.

She looks a bit root bound maybe :thinking: 5 gallon would be better and provide more root mass. What week of flower? Too far along for transplantation, I would try top dressing.

1 Like

Perhaps about 4th week of flower

@Spudgunner @Caligurl @beardless @kellydans @BobbyDigital @Docnraq @Big123 @Covertgrower @JustNikki

Boy, the buds are really fattening upā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes