Light green to dark green leaves

The derp genetic… Lol

Just bad luck ussualy, if it happens again bad breeder =/

1 Like

@Docnraq @BigCat420 @Covertgrower @Spudgunner @Caligurl @kellydans @Nicky @Audiofreak @beardless @BobbyDigital

Now she’s starting to look like a big fluffy ball of cotton candy.

I think I’ll get a thousand 0.00000001 oz buds.

WTH? :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Wow x 1000! Im glad you kept her I am very excited to see her at the end. With all that flower production are you having to feed her more?

5 Likes

Holy shit! Thats awesome man. Love the look of it its definitely new to me

2 Likes

Just feeding regular.

The other oddity is there are practically no leaves. <<<< That can’t be good in the long run… LOL

2 Likes

It’s a popcorn tree!

2 Likes

She doesnt seem to be having any trouble making energy from the light with the leaves she has. Thats alot of budsights

2 Likes

@Spudgunner

That’s the name I couldn’t put my finger on! Popcorn Tree.

Thanks!!

@Docnraq I agree. I won’t dare defoliate any leaves… each one is probably precious.

3 Likes

That thing looks nuts! Love it.

5 Likes

Definitely a conversation piece

2 Likes

What a turn around , Definitely keep riding the train.

1 Like

I actually saw a youtube video where one somewhat similiar was identified as a “stringing” plant.

It sort of looks like that but mine also has those long stalks before the calyx .

Yes, I’ll ride it out just to see how it finishes.

1 Like

Very interesting phenotype!

2 Likes

@beardless @Caligurl @Docnraq @JustNikki @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @BigCat420 @kellydans @Spudgunner @Nicky

Not much change from last week although the extended stretch and formation of new “budettes” seems to have stopped.

Still think it will produce a thousand tiny buds… but we will just have to see how she finishes in 4 or so weeks. Who knows??? She might surprise me.

8 Likes

Well, that’s what a cola is comprised of… little tiny buds. They grow together and when they grow tight enough it seems like one big bud.

5 Likes

I hope you are right but am very doubtful these will actually connect.

They do grow together when they are spaced regularly…but probably not when each bud is on its own stretchy arm like these.

I’m here for the finish regardless of how usable or unusable the buds end up. We’ll just have to see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, that is one crazy looking plant!!! I’m super interested in what happens too! Never seen anything like it LOL

1 Like

And maybe if you give her a boutique trim, you can disguise it hahaha

1 Like

Even popcorn buds are usable! I came back from Cali in '84 with a pound and a half of shake, and it had tons of little popcorn buds in it. We hot-knifed a bunch of them, they were perfect for that!
And there’s always extracts and tinctures, etc. Waste not, want not!

4 Likes

Oh man I havent done a hot knife in years and years!

3 Likes