Let's see all outdoors

No I’m still waiting on mine had to bring it indoors and i think I upset her also had a little bit of bud on her but I think I have it under control at last this was just off the local guy

1 Like

It’s way wet and needs to be placed in a window sill for a few hours or someplace to dry up a little. I’ll get a bag from someone and that s is so wet still you gotta dry it. The fastest way I know glass jar in the window for a few hours or if it’s really wet a couple days burping to get rid of excess moisture.

1 Like

I appreciate that @Kevfrmthestl

1 Like

:laughing: I wish mine would say one more,. I slept on the couch for 2 nights after ordering a hlg 600 lol to go in the 4x4

1 Like
2 Likes

Yep well said.
I’ve had an amazing experience with them right from the start. Very supportive professional helpful responsive to my questions and concerns.
Refunded my money for an order that never arrived.
Also replaced seeds that arrived damaged and 2 seeds i didn’t get to germinate.
I thought often if all businesses had the same ethic as ilgm the world be a better place.

2 Likes

I’m n truckin I wish some of the parts places had a quarter of what ilgm has it would make the day a lot better an no not tryin to disrespect any who is in parts, I’m sure I dont deal with any one on here lol

1 Like

They have arrived, whatcha think zkittlez auto first time indoor? Or fem super lemon haze, strawberry cough

5 Likes

I know we went from outdoors to in but hey it’s getting winter time

Starting of my last two P-H fem an going to drop a zkittlez auto today so far the indoor is starting out nicely,. Ordered my vent frame today for when some flowers come I can vent right out the window

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m a lil late

6 Likes

@Kevfrmthestl
@OlyBoy98503
@Nip
@Covertgrower

High,
I couldn’t move so I covered. Cut the last last week still trimming. A month of trimming ain’t good lol! But it is a good problem I have about two more days to go but I am taking a break. The “Sea of Green” is done for this year. Can’t wait till next grow. Thanks all
Ger

9 Likes

Enjoyed watching your outdoor experience. It was exceptional. Any photos of them drying, trimming & curing? Do you have curbside pickup of yard waste? It would have been a hoot seeing that get picked up for the community compost pile. And of course the weight of your summer’s endeavor.
Till next season. Enjoy the harvest.

2 Likes

Great grow :trophy: @Gerant

I was just this very moment wondering how you were getting on with your trimming drying and curing and of course smoking.
You must be so over trimming by now. What an adventure and haul you have had this grow season.
Congratulations.
Cheers for the update.
Guess your next stage is doing a lot of sampling.
Probably won’t hear much from you now til your next grow season.
Be looking forward to that for sure.
Gunna be hard to top your grow this season.
Megga
See you later

High,
Here are some updated pics. Keep in mind still have about two days of trimming left. Yes I am over trimming for sure but it’s gotta be done right?! Yes the curbside waste pick up was hilarious. They looked at the bags and yard waste buckets and just shook their head. See y next grow. Thanks for all the help Gerimage|375x500

11 Likes

My goodness. I could not imagine handling that much. It must have felt like a second occupation. I hope drying conditions were in your favor. It was probably all over the place considering the time period involved. What are you using to cure and store in? Food grade pails with air tight seals?

1 Like

Oh man that looks amazing, you most def got ur work cut out, love those colors

1 Like

Stonking fat buds. Look at your gloves.
Why on earth were you wearing gloves. Lol.
So you just threw out your leaf and trimmings is that what I’m hearing you say in regards to the curbside waste humour.
Hope you stay on board now and then as you have a toke on all your hard work

1 Like

This sucker a male? Did the pic upload?

1 Like