Let's see all outdoors

High,
No just the fan leaves, stems, and trunks and a lot of the trim made it into the waste bag. Just an overload of product.
I will be sticking around. The Maui and blackberry are fantastic. The blueberry is a good nighttime narcotic type and the Strawberry Cough is tasty. Gonna be sampling for a while.
Ger

2 Likes

Man @Gerant !!! what a summer! What a grow you had! Loved watching that madness. it gives us all inspiration. The fact you did it in a neighborhood even more props.

I’m not the only person dreading trimming. :joy: I got my first go today with trimming. I’m going to have to practice. I think I suck at it guess it’s getting into a groove. I left a lot of small fans on to dry. I got so many small sugars all the way to the tops of the buds :weary: to much nitrogen through flower probably. When you trim your own you see the flaws in the grow. This is what makes growing such a great hobby. That whole seasons and time thing. You never stop learning and the reward and fulfillment of a successful harvest is a great feeling. Especially outdoors there are so many variables that come into play to go the full time and let them mature is a testament of will.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a dude. Sorry

High
Thanks man. Yes especially in a neighborhood outdoors!
Ger

3 Likes

Thanks, it is sleeping with the fishes.

2 Likes

I was going to say that is def! a Female I sure hope @Stonybalony did not dispose of it yet because those are pistils and calyx!

2 Likes

The strain has an impact on them too. It is the calyx to leaf ratio. Some strains are noted for more calyx fewer sugar leaves STRAINS WITH A HIGH CALYX-TO-LEAF TO RATIO

If you’re looking for strains with high calyx-to-leaf ratios, check out some of these classics: (I removed site links)

skunk-1
[Master Kush
Northern Lights
OG Kush

1 Like

Gotta agree with ya @GreenFlex I see hairs

1 Like

Well first indoor coming on along, 2 PH fem started a zkittlez auto pics coming next

5 Likes

5 Likes

I know it looks like I’m watering at the base, I’m not, topped off with a lil soil

5 Likes

High,
Am using glass quart jars. Seems to be working just fine. I got 108 quarts full. Burping them daily. Takes a while but it smells so good!
Ger

6 Likes

That has to be quite the sight. First thing that came to mind was advertising for canning vegetables

4 Likes

Looking Good and I see your using plastic for pots? Did you order these or make them?

1 Like

Be honest had all ayin around,. Can’t remember where I got em, Think I’m gonna save my 50 gallon cloth for my next outdoor

2 Likes

i couldnt imagine trying to go through all that, i got through just over half of mine, then i got so bored with trimming i just last week threw about 1.5 lbs into the woodstove for heat in the garage, i didn’t store it very well and it had passed it’s prime. i had all smaller buds, had to harvest early due to bugs, bud rot and not having a very good place for good sun. i was still soooo tired of trimming, lol. definitely getting a bowl trimmer for next year and i didnt have even half of what you had !!

very nice looking buds !!

High,
Yes it has been an experience. I did not expect 8 plants to produce so much. I grew two last year and they got about four foot tall these got 8 plus and produced a bunch of bud. Thanks man
Ger

3 Likes

Hi @Gerant just out of curiosity did you top or fim any of your plants along the way this grow you just finished.
Cheers

High,
I had two of each plant. I topped one and fimmed the other. I supercropped Twice
Ger

2 Likes