Let's see all outdoors

Took the lower branches from Polly this morning. She really looks like a lollipop now.

As I’ve said before, I’ve never had buds this big on lower branches.

The best is yet to come.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Oh man lovin that color looks amazing

Awesome @oldmarine someone bout to get super stoned lol

1 Like

It’s just came out after the cold and rain. I thought it was a little purplish but I’m bad with colors so didn’t want to say anything to then hear. are you color blind ? :joy:

This was a small white widow or maybe an Acapulco Gold, i mixed them up, that i threw outside on a whim. I neglected it, gave it some call mag, didn’t think for a minute i would make it to harvest. Just wanted to see the process and how it would do. I just weighed it, still has a month to cure and dry out, but i have 560 grams. From one plant I can’t believe it, with it still being 2020 and all.
I did plant tomatoes and marigolds with it, don’t know if that made a difference but it was full of ladybugs and one saw one bug the entire time we were trimming.

2 Likes

The last of outdoor, 15gal bag Chemdawg. Thank you ILGM. The last couple grows have been my best.

5 Likes

My tent will be here Friday or Saturday, couldn’t wait. Got the grow bag ready with my mix

3 Likes

So incredibly amazing.
Look at the state of your gloves.
No idea why your wearing gloves lol.
Nice work.

Yes, That looks very good, what a grow man! It’s been a Trip no doubt, ready for spring and still haven’t been through winter yet

1 Like

Hi ya @Nip
How did your harvest end up.
Isnt @Gerant grow and harvest crazy.
I just chuckle to myself cause i just know whats involved at that level of growing and havesting and its above the gutters of his roof down the side of the house.
Good to see you drop in.
Had some good highs i bet from your harvest
Awesome and its been pulled off even better.

Lets see. Today is 10/20/2020 (that’s October @Blackmoon :sunglasses:) Yesterday I don’t think it got out of the 30’s. Even had some very light snow flurries. That is the upper mid-west for you. Any way, 7 months and counting before I can give another outdoor grow a try. I have a supply of white widow autos that are ready for spring 2021. In the mean time, finish current grow, grow some clones, drop some GDP. So little time, not enough grow space. One at a time. Maybe two.
I have enjoyed all of your grows and am envious. Now you can enjoy the rewards…

1 Like

Tammy and one of her sisters got the chop this morning.

Chose the 7 largest kolas to process for smoke (clean, dry and cure). 5 came from Tammy.

5 Likes

Whoaa dont be so extreme! Bud rot happens from time to time. It can happen if a worm or caterpillar eats some of the bud and takes a dump in there. It wont spread if its just necrosis. Just cut off the effected material and keep an eye on the area before the nuclear option!

1 Like

You do not need to agree with my methods… as I have pointed out on numerous occasions, they are my views and mine alone…I would just like to point out that should you read post 1625…you may change your point of view on my advice…peace bro…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Just sayin’ be careful with some advice because a plant may be near ready and chopping because of a bit of bud rot may not be required. For instance, I had bud rot on 2 flowers about 3 weeks ago, I removed the ends of the colas that had the rot and it has been rot free ever since. Had I cut the plant down it would have been garbage. So my advice in the matter is based on years if outdoor growing experience.
That said, you are correct that I wouldnt smoke infected bud and would dispose of it immediately :wink:

2 Likes

I was asked for advice…I gave it…I’m very careful in considering my response, especially if less experienced cultivators are involved, there are no’ ifs’ and ’ buts ’ involved in health issues…if my advice was followed and I was wrong…no harm would come from it, consider the opposite…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Due to the temperatures getting around 35 and the nights around 15 over the next few days we thought it was probably time to cut the last laddie down. This chunky little girl is sure a smelly thing. The majority of this plant will come from the 30+ large colas. Blueberry x OG Kush. Crossed by a local breeder. Definitely a good addition to the garden…

5 Likes

Wont get those numbers on a calendar again for a while. Looks better like this. 20/10/20
Day month year lol

It certainly works either way for me. Have a good one.

1 Like